No announcement yet.

Was Wladimir drugged or was the fight fixed against ross purity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
    Learned what??how to get knocked the fuck out 2 more times???dont make excuses for him while posters like Freedom **** on other fighters,,fuck that..he got sparked out by a damn cab driver with no licence....yet Freedom love to **** on fighters who dominate everyone they face....not only did he get sparked out he ran to his big brother to avenge him
    Damn larry, I thought you liked slick fighters? Just not ones that aren't from the US?

Comment

I think you're confused it was the Brewster fight that Wlad said he was poisoned in. He had blood tests etc but nothing was found.

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko.

'I am always prepared'

For every fight Wlad

"Yes, every fight. If I lose it is not because I'm not prepared. I am always prepared'

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          Damn larry, I thought you liked slick fighters? Just not ones that aren't from the US?

Only thing slick about Wlad is how his feet slick off the canvas when he gets hit flush

and why did you post ring rankings???tell me where in any other division is it ok for the ring champ not to fight the #1 contender??

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post

Are you trying to say Wlad is slick?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
              ....yet Freedom love to **** on fighters who dominate everyone they face....not only did he get sparked out he ran to his big brother to avenge him
              Calzaghe never lost a fight either, yet you discredit him.

Comment

I think some people are still upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Calzaghe never lost a fight either, yet you discredit him.
                  I have never discredited Calzaghe,never and i am one of the few on here who says he is an ATG..you on the other had are a biased **** who puts people on ignore who own you on a regular basis...just like you bumped a thread about Floyd(who was never knocked out period,yet alone by some journeyman with 13 losses.or a south african golfer) you are pathetic and sad...never diss an ATG when you worship 2 heavyweights who resumes combined wouldnt make the top 200 ATG list

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                    Wladimir Klitschko.

'I am always prepared'

For every fight Wlad

"Yes, every fight. If I lose it is not because I'm not prepared. I am always prepared'
                    You have major hate for White men! What happened were you raped or something??

Comment

Larry bowing before his daddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X