No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd held to a higher standard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    Simple, because the media never wanted to see Pacquiao get KO'd.
    Which is why they allow him to fight easier fights.

Why can't Pac fight Martinez??? Because Martinez Ko's Pac

Why can't Pac fight Trout? Because Trout Ko's Pac

Why can't Pac fight Canelo? Because Canelo ko's Pac

All of these are fights that will certainly leave Pacquiao ko'd and the media and his fans don't want that...on the other hand they would mind seeing that happen to Floyd.
    its not hate Pac topic, its about floyd! you mention Pac names multiple times but you mention Floyd once! lol go back on WWE... floyd will be there soon! lol

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      While beating Judah was an upset. At the time, Judah was past prime, and not among the elite. Beating 6 heads Lewis, and Cintron were much better wins at that point.
      zab was the lineal champion. 6 heads and cintron were not better wins. come on man.

Battling Nelson So you are thereby saying that Roy Jones was never the man at LHW because he never was linear champ?
      No I'm not. what does rjj have to do with this.

Beating 6 heads and cintron is not that great.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
        its not hate Pac topic, its about floyd! you mention Pac names multiple times but you mention Floyd once! lol go back on WWE... floyd will be there soon! lol
        The topic of this thread is Why is Floyd held to higher standards than Pacquiao?
        Are you dumb? ******ed? Crackbaby??

And what is it with you and WWE? You talk about it 24/7 on this BOXING thread, does men in tights and trunk turn you on? Sugar in your tank?
        Last edited by BoxingFollower; 02-05-2013, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I figure you would go there again, you ignore the other part of the reply and go to another part.

Its funny how you black power flom0s have selective reading, you ignore something to find something that you want to use to rebute.

here respond to this, and ignore that part about the drug test, respond to this, because most of the flom0s make it a racial issue why floyd gets critiqued.

when you talk so much crap you will always be held to a higher standard.

Floyd constantly claims he is the greatest, nobody can beat him, he is better than Ali, Robinson, and all the ATG's, this is why he gets criticized, Pacquiao and Cotto don't talk crap and don't go around every day claiming they are the best ever and that nobody can beat them.

Nobody likes a talker who doesnt back up his mouth
          Oh God, I wish I could find the poster that said Floyd beats Winky @ 154. I forgot which thread it was in. Should still be on the main page.

He also went onto to say, not a chance in Hell Forrest beats Floyd @ 147 or 154.

Flowmos are truly the worst type of boxing fans there are.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            zab was the lineal champion. 6 heads and cintron were not better wins. come on man.

Woah, woah, woah, pump ya brakes son. I remember watching Margarito/Cintron live on HBO. That was a HUGE win for Margs. They were both the "future" of the 147 lb. division, and people were saying how great this fight was going to be, and how a win for either man could take them to the next level.

But of course, we're going to forget all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

Because you said that Baldo was > Margarito since he was linear champion. In that case Michalszewski > Jones which I highly doubt is your opinion. So I wanted to check for inconsistency.

Comment

Well I personally would hold Floyd to a higher standard than Pacman because he's the greater fighter.

Comment

And not only that some people judge fighters by styles, and it just happens that Floyd's style is alot well suited for some of the biggers guys in 154.

Can you imagine Pac trying to trade with Canelo or Sergio Martinez??? Won't turn out pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Well I personally would hold Floyd to a higher standard than Pacman because he's the greater fighter.
                    And I hold Floyd to a higher standard, because HE claims to be the greatest ever.

Different strokes, for different folks.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Because you said that Baldo was > Margarito since he was linear champion. In that case Michalszewski > Jones which I highly doubt is your opinion. So I wanted to check for inconsistency.
                      I didn't post that. I said baldo was lineal and clearly beating zab was better than any win margs had at the time. Its the win over the lineal champ, not just being lineal champ. Margs had no such win.

Comment

Working...
                      X