No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez is Firm: I'm Not Interested, I Don't Owe Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tredh View Post
    Marquez vs Manny doesn't generate enough money for both to be paid 15-20Mill. We all know Manny is not taking a pay cut for any fight.
    Well, Manny should take a pay cut this time, lets say 20/10 in favor of Manny, or to the extent of 15/15 is still I think just fine. JMM deserves this purse this time after all.

Comment

BIG DOG ????

Well well, fact is that JMM deserves the drivers seat along with

MEMO !

MEMO put those shoulders on him !!

I think JMM deserves the BIG MONEY over PAC ! by the way he is the one who won by KO !

But JMM is WRONG about the 5th fight. Pac won all three of the previous fights, close but won.

JMM did nothing ,,,,NOTHING SPECIAL in the previous three fights,,HE LOST

IT takes balls to go back into the fire,,,,Hey JMM don't make me think you lost yours mang !

JMM has been and will be one of my favourite top 5 fighters today but if he don't give the rematch I may rethink it

Comment

OOOOHHH SNAP! Pac-stans ain't gonna like Marquez after this. Like the other poster says, Pac should just go after Floyd.

Comment

what's the point in continuing? to fight bradley or rios?

sooner or later age will catch up with jmm. i don't want to see his chin get cracked which it will if he keeps eating shots.

either rematch pac or retire. no point in letting bradley, rios, guerrero eventually push you into retirement because your body wants to call it quits.

it's a sad way to go out letting one of those guys gain a victory on you compared to retiring with the boxing world enamoured with you from an incredible pac ko victory.

Comment

I like JMM's approach. Very similar to what Bob told him after the third fight. About this being just business. I'm glad to see him stick it to them

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              I like JMM's approach. Very similar to what Bob told him after the third fight. About this being just business. I'm glad to see him stick it to them
              what? if he is talking about business then Pac is the biggest business for him..

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
                what's the point in continuing? to fight bradley or rios?

sooner or later age will catch up with jmm. i don't want to see his chin get cracked which it will if he keeps eating shots.

either rematch pac or retire. no point in letting bradley, rios, guerrero eventually push you into retirement because your body wants to call it quits.

it's a sad way to go out letting one of those guys gain a victory on you compared to retiring with the boxing world enamoured with you from an incredible pac ko victory.
                Im totally with you here... Just retire Dinamita and all will respect you with that decision.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
                  what? if he is talking about business then Pac is the biggest business for him..
                  Not if he doesn't like the numbers he's seeing from Bob right now. Might just be holding out for more. Much more

Comment

As I stated the other day, JMM knows he can beat Pac but knows he will have to go thru hell to do so. I have it split 2/2 with JMM winning the last 2 bouts and neither fight was easy for Marquez. In 4 fights he's suffered 5 knockdowns, 2 broken noses, and whatever other damage Pac dished out to him. Maybe he just doesnt have another war in him. My opinion? He should just go out with the biggest win of his glorious career.

Comment

I love how Marquez keeps trolling the Pac stans.

Comment

Working...
                      X