No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez is Firm: I'm Not Interested, I Don't Owe Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    There is no need for it, but there's tons of demand and there's a huge payday in it for Marquez. If he wants to retire, by all means, but he'd be leaving massive money on the table. He's shown no interest in fighting top LWWs and WWs unless there's big money in it for him. Bradley, Rios etc bring far less money, and a legit chance of losing.

I'm sure he's just posturing now, he's earned it. I just don't see any other fight that makes sense for him.
    how about a mayweather rematch? got to admit id rather see that then guerrero

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      And the reason for the 4th fight is because Pacquiao wanted a clear winner. And there was one LOL! Also marquez is 40 and has the right to end his career on his own terms. He isn't some young buck fighter who is gonna reign as champion for another 10 years. he doesn't owe Pac or the fans a thing man.
      yeah but he should'nt act like he planned it all along coz before the ko , he was getting his ass kicked ..the reason he does'nt want it is coz it's too much of a risk ..even his fans know that..

and why are you so concerned about his age , pac aint exactly a young guy himself and he's the one coming off a ko loss...

he may not feel he owes pac , but pac did give him a chance when he did'nt need to...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
          how about a mayweather rematch? got to admit id rather see that then guerrero
          It won't get him as much money since he has all the leverage in the world on Pac, and none on Floyd. Plus his chances of winning are far worse. And anyone who's seen their first bout will think twice of ordering.

Comment

• Originally posted by djdodat View Post
            Just words. Do you think that Marquez is going to turn down 15-20 mil to fight Manny again? Only an idiot would turn down this much $$. He won't.
            Hey ur missing the pic of pac getting laid out cold. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              It won't get him as much money since he has all the leverage in the world on Pac, and none on Floyd. Plus his chances of winning are far worse. And anyone who's seen their first bout will think twice of ordering.
              how is that different then pac getting smashed

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                how is that different then pac getting smashed
                Better risk/reward > smarter fight to take. How's this unclear?

Comment

• If JMM said he earned a 4th fight against Pac, then why did he cried for rematch, always saying he beat Pac, he wants to fight Pac again, wearing a t-shirt about their 2 fights, moving up to 147, and signed with Top Rank.

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                    wahah Pac stans still crying lol
                    And the floydiots are biatching like they have the rights. Worst fans ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      I don't think you watched the 4th fight did you? Because the 4th fight ended pretty definitively.
                      Well That is why I said just retire already. If he fights another fighter other than Pac, I don't think he will get the kind of money like $15m maybe more even if he fights Floyd and the risk of losing to someone other than Pac or Floyd is not a good thing for his legacy. Anyway if he retires he just throw away his millions of $$$$ for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X