Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Hires Pedro Diaz, Gives Donaire Status

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what happens when the mental midgets on here scream up and down for Donaire to sign the fight and all the crap about ducking when it is Rigo who is holding out and BY HIS OWN admission!! Who cares if the holdout is legit, the fact that all these barf for brains thought Rigo would sign in an instant and Donaire was frightened of Rigo shows they dont know SQUAT about the business of Boxing.
    Last edited by richardt; 02-04-2013, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Almost makes me want to have he's stupid ass to get knocked out. BAD MOVE you dont do **** like this last minute. Unless the fight really isnt happening

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        I feel Cuban boxing is slowly falling apart. Let's see how long till the next batch comes around and if we have better luck with the promotion companies.
        the problem is rigondeaux and gamboa was top level talent , lets be honest even in cuba you dont get talents like those every 4 years even though there is always really good talent like iglesias and the 18 kid and bantaux , rigo and gamboa both had wood to be p4p material from the day the started their careers. But i feel you **** is slowly falling apart.r
        i
        go better learn from gamboa and not blow it , that rios fight would've taken gamboa to a different level.

Comment

[QUOTE=Nekronicle;12994843] Donaire winning is by some miraculous KO.QUOTE]You are obviously brand new to Boxing and just crawled out from a rock, otherwise you would know the idea of Donaire KO'ing Rigo or Rigo KO'ing Donaire is FAR from a miracle and happens all the time. Some of you guys cannot be more than 14 years old. ANYTHING can happen in Boxing. This time I wont charge for that information...next time I charge, accept PayPal or credit cards only.

Comment

Pedro Luis Garcia will where and over train Rigo so much he will come in a wheelchair. Some told me Rigos let's are shot already. lol Donaire by. Big KO prolly the best of 2013.

Comment

What does Rigondeaux care if Top Rank and his old promotional company got beef? His in the clear. They tried to stop his last fight but could not do it. He should iron this out after the Donaire fight and not let this be the reason why the fight doesn't get made. Who advises this guy? Seems like he has a hard head.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                the problem is rigondeaux and gamboa was top level talent , lets be honest even in cuba you dont get talents like those every 4 years even though there is always really good talent like iglesias and the 18 kid and bantaux , rigo and gamboa both had wood to be p4p material from the day the started their careers. But i feel you **** is slowly falling apart.r
                i
                go better learn from gamboa and not blow it , that rios fight would've taken gamboa to a different level.
                I think you're talking of Robeisy Ramirez. Let's see if these guys defect after joining the WSB or whatever the hell that thing is. And if they do, let's hope they do it young enough to make some noise over here.

With that said, all we need now is for Lara to flop too. These people are just taking advantage of the desperate Cubans and pretty much screwing them over.

Comment

hmmmn, let me get this straight....all rigo needs to do is sign the contract right in front of him and the fight with nonito is done... but he wont becuase he's waiting to get resolved the legal problem between his past promoter and his current, TR.. how long does he think this kinds of legal troubles get resolved?... .. does he expect nonito to wait for him?....

maybe , he did a reality check and he feels he aint ready yet , and i dont blame him, nonito aint no marroquin...but man up rigo and it's time to walk the talk...

Comment

The only reason he is saying that he won't sign the contract if top rank doesn't work out bs with that drug dealing credit card fraud BorisArencibia is because Rigo is milking that fool again for cash cash and more cash.bottom line Rigo will like he signs everything else LOL

Comment

Here we go again, what the xxxx is Rigo thinking?
                      Gamboa taking PED and Rigo smoking weed.

Comment

Working...
                      X