Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe Mayweather could have KO Pacquaio like Marquez did?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always thought that Pac vs. Mayweather was a pick em' fight. Then I saw Pac/Marquez IV. From a Pac fan I must say that Mayweather would pick Pacquiao apart and KO him in the later rounds (much like he did to Ricky Hatton).

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      Floyd is the ultimate WW fraud then. Cotto at 145 >>>>>>> Ortiz, Mosley, Baldomir, Hatton, bloated JMM.
      Marquez is a legit welter now. You think he can beat Floyd at this level and retain his title? A majority consensus still doesn't think so.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Well technically he could KO Pac but I don't think he would if they fought.
      As soon as Floyd spotted Uncle Bob at ringside, he'd KO Manny right in front of him for making him wait so long to sign the fight.

Originally posted by Furn View Post
      If Floyd could beat Pac he would have fought him by now. He knows its just not a good fight for him, even now.
      Can't blame Bob for wanting to protect his cash cow from a guy Bob knows damn well would KO his top fighter.

Ask Bob now what he thinks of Manny's future prospects, and his response would be:

"Who cares? As long as he never had to never face Floyd in that ring."

Comment

I been reading this forum and I must say people forget something. Out of all the people in his weight class mayweather lands the most punches with the best accuracy, while his opponents don't. So in the end I think Pac may have caught him a few times and that's what made the fight interesting, but after he figured him out it would be a repeat of the judah fight.
        Last edited by WitherGlove; 02-05-2013, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Floyd doesn't have one punch KO power at 147, as in power that puts a guy to sleep like Marquez did to Pacquiao

The only reason Marquez was able to do it was due to his upper body strength preparation for the fight

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
            I been reading this forum and I must say people forget something. Out of all the people in his weight class mayweather lands the most punches with the best accuracy, while his opponents don't. So in the end I think Pac may have caught him a few times and that's what made the fight interesting, but after he figured him out it would be a repeat of the judah fight.
            I see it play out the same way. That is highly likely.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              Same old same old. These folks never get tired of these silly topics. Four long years is not enough of the same old, same old.

Most boxing fans say he'll school Pac and win by UD. Only problem is he didn't have enough balls to fight Manny. He had to dump tons of roadblocks to prevent it from happening with the approval of his fanatical cult members. Easy fight, easy money they say. The balls are just not there. Hope that helps.

too bad Manny was the only one scared to take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                Floyd doesn't have one punch KO power at 147, as in power that puts a guy to sleep like Marquez did to Pacquiao

The only reason Marquez was able to do it was due to his upper body strength preparation for the fight
                Correction. Marquez capitalized on an opening that's always been available since they've fought. Pac tripping into Marquez's right also helped speed up the process.

Floyd would've exploited that opening and others much sooner.

Comment

It is highly unlikely

Comment

I don't think Mayweather would have stopped Pacquiao.

Comment

naw,not his style..i could see him making the ref or corner stop the fight tho

Comment

Working...
                      X