Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why hasn't Donaire signed on the dotted line?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Rigondeaux isn't a draw, oh and Mathebula is lol

No seriously why hasn't this punk signed that contract yet? Its easy work according to 95% of you.

Rigondeaux even negotiated a K.O bonus for when he levels Donaire. That is how confident he is. I fail to see any confidence from Donaire. If you ask me he is doesn't want anything to do with El Chacal.

P4P king and all this, random testing, hes this & that. Why hasn't he signed the contract?

Rigondeaux is mugging him off and making his fanbase look stupid. All the **** Donaire asked for, Rigondeaux agreed to. He called his bluff.

Donaire isn't interested unless its a guy half his size or a walking fossil or a pencil-necked Jeffrey Mathebula.

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Has Rigo signed it?
    Rigo apparently wants Arum to solve poverty in Cuba before he signs...

LOL

Comment

Stop running, Rigo. Sign the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        No seriously why hasn't this punk signed that contract yet?]
        Maybe you need to read the news before sounding like an idiot. Newsflash - Rigo is holding things up. Bet you are feeling like a fool right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Maybe you need to read the news before sounding like an idiot. Newsflash - Rigo is holding things up. Bet you are feeling like a fool right about now.
          He spoke too soon, but Dan thought what most of us did: that Rigo had the contract (which he does) and that he would of course (or so we thought) sign it.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
            Rigo apparently wants Arum to solve poverty in Cuba before he signs...

LOL
            lmao............

Comment

NoRigo Ducknaire will KO Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                He spoke too soon, but Dan thought what most of us did: that Rigo had the contract (which he does) and that he would of course (or so we thought) sign it.
                Thats what some people get for thinking. Some idiot hoots and hollars and creates a thread over an obvious false assumtion and now gets to eat his words. I love it.
                Last edited by richardt; 02-05-2013, 12:33 AM.

Comment

ahhh rigo fans...so few in numbers but full of bull****s and idiocy.

Comment

Lol so apparently it's on Rigo and he's the one holding up the fight....

Comment

I wont say that Donaire is scared but I do believe he has entered the "hot commodity" stage of his career. I hate this stage because its basically when a fighter starts taking the path of least resistance because promoters dont want to risk losing money. Same reason why gamboa and lopez was taking so long and eventually didnt happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X