Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander Injured, Brook Fight To Be Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell are these fighters today made out of - Balsa wood and Aluminum Foil???????????????!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
      I just think This fight aint selling, thats why GBP always pull crap like this that they are injured
      Now could be true. Brook is a draw in northern England but not to the extent that his fans will travel en mass (I doubt he'd even draw a big crowd in London). Alexander doesn't appear to be able to sell out his own town.

This either needs to be an undercard bout or based in Yorkshire.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        You know the drill. Pics or it never happened and we better be able to see your damn face!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        haha, Devons bicep could be hanging off his arm only being held on by a bloody vein and i guarantee we look at the photo and go "...aint ****"

Comment

Very disappointing. 2013 off to a bad start

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie
            Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

You know the drill. Pics or it never happened and we better be able to see your damn face!

haha, Devons bicep could be hanging off his arm only being held on by a bloody vein and i guarantee we look at the photo and go "...aint ****"
            Probably call him a p*ssy and tell him to fight thru it.

Comment

Listen, the Alexander injury pictures will come out in a few days. He's consulting highly reputable Dr.Shaw-Hi and will hopefully recover as fast as possible.
              Last edited by D-MiZe; 02-04-2013, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Boo! I actually just bought tickets for this fight yesterday!

Comment

Lol at needing to see pictures. Yea Alexander wasted all of his time in training camp just to pull out cause he's scared. The dude who has been in the ring with Bradley, Lucas and Maidana and is scared of Kell Brook. Get a life people

Comment

Hang on.

Is there any fights to get excited about now in the first quarter of 2013?

I'm hardly on tenterhooks for Price/Thompson but maybe I should be......Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Hang on.

Is there any fights to get excited about now in the first quarter of 2013?

I'm hardly on tenterhooks for Price/Thompson but maybe I should be......Jesus.
                      Frampton v Kiko Martinez next weekend should be good

Comment

Working...
                      X