Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Vs Pernell Whitaker, WHO wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Vs Pernell Whitaker, WHO wins?

At 147 or 140.

2 of the greatest defensive fighters of all time.

not another one of these threads again

Comment

at 47 ill go pwill as i think he beat the younger dlh n gave trinidad a good fight.

below 47 i got floyd.

Comment

Pernel wins at both weights. Too slick, and too many angles.

Comment

Pernell Whitaker will school Floyd... PW too slick!

Comment

I think Mayweather would win. He had a better offense and more hand speed and power.

Comment

Better offense?

Better offense? That is highly debatable. At 140lbs, Mayweather had a great offense. At 147, that offense went bye-bye. Whitaker's jab was one of the best and his work-rate and BETTER defense negates the so called better speed and offense you speak. Floyd is a great defender BUT not on Whitaker's level of defense. You could barely hit Pea in the body. You couldn't hit him with jabs or anything else consistently. Floyd is vulnerable to a good jab and he gives you his body. He is a lateral mover who relies on excellent reflexes, not a slickster like Pea. Pea had great legs man and that would have been a huge factor in the fight. No way does the coward Floyd even sign to fight him or any other great fighter for that matter.

Comment

Whitaker, any weight.

Comment

Pernel, the second greatest southpaw of all times and nations behind Pac, is a higher ATG than Floyd as well.

SO Pernel would beat FLoyd.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Pernel, the second greatest southpaw of all times and nations behind Pac
                    ahead of Pac. sorry, buddy, Pete is Greater than Pacquiao and would school him, too.

Comment

Working...
                    X