No announcement yet.

"Boxing Historian" Muhammad Ali Was A BUM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    Nobody calls Pac or seriously believe Pac was or is a bum.

It's only ******ed Floyd fans...

Pac was just about as shot as Ali was against Norton.

Both were past prime and a few years removed from their best days.
    JMM isn't past prime? Prime Pacquiao couldn't clearly beat a past prime JMM, so cut the BS excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
      He also said Robert Fitzsimmons was the greatest and Jim Jeffries was so powerful he didn't hit as hard as he could because he didn't want to kill people.

Obviously boxing is just fantasy roleplaying with a whole lot of nostalgia, for him.
      What's wrong with having Fitzsimmons as the the greatest? A middleweight champion that went on to win the HW title and then the LHW. One of the greatest ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        JMM isn't past prime? Prime Pacquiao couldn't clearly beat a past prime JMM, so cut the BS excuses.
        Ok Jmm was shot.

I don't really care about Pac or Jmm.

So whatever pleases you more I will say.

Jmm was shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          What's wrong with having Fitzsimmons as the the greatest? A middleweight champion that went on to win the HW title and then the LHW. One of the greatest ever.
          This, also Jeffries was a super human athlete in his day. Something that guys today can't really do. He was a great sprinter/runner and could jump like hell even though he was only 6 ft tall and was a boxer not a runner.

I don't think either are the best or most talented, but he's entitled to his own opinion even if he goes a little extreme, I'd be willing it's more to get responses than it is for his true beliefs. It's easy to stretch things and get reactions.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            I like this old guy, he gives his honest opinion, and makes a good point but I wouldn't call Ali a bum that is harsh he sounds like a Flom0 there lol. but people take into account the type of political figure he was and use that aura and his illness and all the hype and publicity he received during the civil rights movement and celeb backing he had and call him the greatest, but if he didn't stand up against the war or was used as a political civil rights figure he would be just another boxer with a loud mouth.

Judge his boxing not his outside accomplishments and political movement.

Ali had a lot of suspect wins too, like when Dundee cut his gloves, also his norton fights, and he was knocked down by a small fighter and almost out, lost the first fight to Frazier, struggled with frazier, to me Ali's best win is George Foreman but even that is tarnished because Foreman could have been slipped mickey and given drugged water in that corrupt country, also Ali used PEDS for the Holmes fight just watch the 30 30 episode. I think Cus D Amato called Ali a bum who fought nothing but bum of the month, Cus even said he could develop a fighter to beat him.

I like Ali but I do think he is kinda overrated, my favorite heavyweight was Larry Holmes, very underrated and also George Foreman and Lennox Lewis.
            thyroid meds are not ped its actually the complete opposite exp when you dont need em

Comment

When it is all said a done, Ali is still one of the greatest of all time!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Everyone has a opinion. Just like some people think Mayweather is a great fighter.
                Someone who rides pacquiaos nutts 24/7 should be the last one commenting about other fighters especially if they're unbeaten...

Remember how your icon ended up,nothing great about this
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

This is why I hate talking to older boxing fans sometimes. To call Ali overrated? That's up to the person you're talking to but to call the man a bum is fucking clueless. If Ali's a bum, then Joe Louis, Lennox Lewis, Evander Holyfiled, Larry Holmes and all of the other great heavyweights are nothing but fucking street cleaners. It's blatant ignorance - I bet this guy's riding Maricano's or Louis' cock.

Comment

It's time to issue a boxing jihad on that old kook.

Any boxing fan who sees him has to knock him out with a phantom punch.

Comment

what a douchebag

Comment

Working...
                      X