Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Boxing Historian" Muhammad Ali Was A BUM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The story that he loosened the stitching of Ali's gloves, to buy time between rounds when he was floored by Henry Cooper at Wembley in 1963, was embellished over the years by both Dundee and Cooper."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012.../angelo-dundee

Comment

• one contemporaneous press report (meaning, a vintage write-up of the fight) that speaks of the between-rounds period being extended while new gloves were located and fitted on Ali's hands. i'll wait for you to produce one, Suge. just one.

Comment

• are we to believe the contemporaneous British press were all in on this Ali conspiracy, too?

Comment

• Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
          They had to get new gloves do you really believe it was done in a minute?? Get ****in real dipshyt. Like I said people like you will say whatever just to be right! Also arguing with a hardcore fan like yourself is like arguing with a *******! You are too biased to see anything else. So much of a fan that your opinions don't really count!!
          Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
          are we to believe the contemporaneous British press were all in on this Ali conspiracy, too?
          This topic has been debated to death over here. I can't believe idiots are still falling for this myth. For someone that claims to have all of Ali's career, all he had to do was a little research to realise it was fabricated.

Comment

• ^^ but our friend, "Smokin Sugar", comes with a predisposition and a motive which shuns all enlightenment.

i shall now watch these videos, which extol the beauty and greatness of Ali's life and ring achievements, and weep with joy. 'verily, he was great!' i will exclaim to myself. the ignoble savages who seek to disparage dear Muhammad will watch and weep along with me, though their tears will be the tears of bitterness and rage.

Comment

• Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
              ^^ but our friend, "Smokin Sugar", comes with a predisposition and a motive which shuns all enlightenment.

i shall now watch these videos, which extol the beauty and greatness of Ali's life and ring achievements, and weep with joy. 'verily, he was great!' i will exclaim to myself. the ignoble savages who seek to disparage dear Muhammad will watch and weep along with me, though their tears will be the tears of bitterness and rage.

You are clearly some pointdexter! You in your mind have convinced yourself that I'm not a fan of Ali! Why would I have his whole career if I'm not a fan? all your comments are hollow and you throw your meaningless words without any bases at all. I've always been a fan I just don't believe he's the Greatest. Go back to any comment and never do I call him some bum. I say he's overrated and I'm not the only person with this opinion. Me having this opinion does not make me racist! You calling me a racist or bigot for having an opinion just strengthens what I've been saying! You don't know me at all but I can clearly see what kind of human you are. You throw insults when you're confused. You have a simple mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
                You are clearly some pointdexter! You in your mind have convinced yourself that I'm not a fan of Ali! Why would I have his whole career if I'm not a fan? all your comments are hollow and you throw your meaningless words without any bases at all. I've always been a fan I just don't believe he's the Greatest. Go back to any comment and never do I call him some bum. I say he's overrated and I'm not the only person with this opinion. Me having this opinion does not make me racist! You calling me a racist or bigot for having an opinion just strengthens what I've been saying! You don't know me at all but I can clearly see what kind of human you are. You throw insults when you're confused. You have a simple mind.
                you have disgraced yourself in this thread, you wicked, devilish man. i should also hasten to remind you that you are the one of us two who has resorted to profane invective more than once. you have produced no arguments of substance and so i shall not dignify your recriminatory nonsense with further reply than this. good day, scoundrel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokin Sugar View Post
                  You're an idiot. Please feel free to **** off and die before you have a chance to pollute the gene pool. For the sake of humanity.....

Poet
                  Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 02-05-2013, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    You're an idiot. Please feel free to **** off and die before you have a chance to pollute the gene pool. For the sake of humanity.....

Poet
                    You have David Bowie in your avatar! So please just stop!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokin Sugar View Post
                      You have David Bowie in your avatar! So please just stop!!
                      And this is a problem.....how exactly? Bowie makes more money on one album than you'll ever see in your life.....and he's married to a supermodel.

Now, for the sake of humanity, **** off and die before you can breed.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X