No announcement yet.

"Boxing Historian" Muhammad Ali Was A BUM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
    Um ok nothing you said holds any clout at all! You know it too. When you get to be 30 you start actually educating yourself. Everything you think you know is completely false. Because people like you will never open a book you'll just never see the lies we've been living in! If you honestly believe that this guy with perfect charisma became the HWC legitimatly then I feel for you because you are so lost in the actual reality of this world. You are officially brainwahsed by Mainstream media, news, sports news. Do you know how much money was made from Ali? Do you understand that this sport is run by lawyers and always have been? Do you know that most of the fairytale type biographies that we see about all these fighters are completely fabricated and sometimes outright made up lies??? Wake the **** you dumbass shill!!!!!!!!
    I wasn't going to intervene but your abusiveness and level of ignorance is astounding. "This guy with perfect charisma" as you call him was, before winning the title, widely seen as a loud mouth clown (a little like yourself, but you don't have the charm).

After winning the title and announcing his conversion to the Nation Of Islam, Ali fast became possibly the most hated figure in the history of American sport.

To suggest that he was a nothing more than a money making PR exercise (akin to Carnera) because Liston may or may not have been paid off in their first fight is nonsense.

If you're as self educate as you proclaim (rather than just paranoid and delusional) then you're going a pretty ****ty job of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
      Muhammad Ali is the greatest.

I was drunk when I said Lennox was the greatest.

It's Ali.
      thank goodness!

what was your source on the Lennox eye, thing, though? just curious.

Comment

• "Smokin Sugar" is a veritable bounder.

Comment

• Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
          Ali didn't legitimately beat Sonny Liston, the world's champ of the time? maybe you should put down whichever unknown, scurrilous tomes you've been examining and watch some tape of the great man.

thou braggart knave, where is your video?

here's mine:
          I have his entire career so I don't rely on youtube video's to make my decisions.

Comment

I have his entire career so I don't rely on youtube video's to make my decisions.
            See I'm an actual fighter and I'm pretty sure you're not. Real actual people who step in the ring have a completly different outlook on things than the people who just watch from the outside!!

Try reading and you won't get the same result of some edited highlight that you watched 100 times!!
            Last edited by "Smokin Sugar"; 02-05-2013, 04:11 PM.

Comment

i would hope your collection is as well archived and as readily accessible as mine (almost all are unedited original telecasts or delayed broadcasts with all the trimmings).

but you claimed you would post video proof that Ali was "saved" by Dundee's sabotage, and youtube is the primary resource for video on the internet.

if you cannot present a video, you lose.

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
              See I'm an actual fighter and I'm pretty sure you're not. Real actual people who step in the ring have a completly different outlook on things than the people who just watch from the outside!!

Try reading and you won't get the same result of some edited highlight that you watched 100 times!!
              it would not surprise me at all if the only thing you had ever beaten your fists against was a desktop keyboard, for your outlook is that of a scoundrel and a braggart, not of a fighter.
              Last edited by S. Saddler 1310; 02-05-2013, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Why is this 12 pages long.

"The guy is wrong/crazy or has an agenda for some reason. /thread "

That should have been it over.

Comment

unedited between-rounds footage clearly shows that Ali received no more than the customary minute to recover.

"Smokin Sugar", you are a heel.

Comment

i would hope your collection is as well archived and as readily accessible as mine (almost all are unedited original telecasts or delayed broadcasts with all the trimmings).

but you claimed you would post video proof that Ali was "saved" by Dundee's sabotage, and youtube is the primary resource for video on the internet.

if you cannot present a video, you lose.

it would not surprise me at all if the only thing you had ever beaten your fists against was a desktop keyboard, for your outlook is that of a scoundrel and a braggart, not of a fighter.
                    Ya ok I know what I am dipshyt. Now I can't talk to you anymore. I'm talking about who I am and your telling me I'm not ya ok see ya dipshyt!!

Comment

Ya ok I know what I am dip****. Now I can't talk to you anymore. I'm talking abouty who I am and your telling me I'm not ya ok see ya dipshyt!!
                      I'll translate.

"I'm being outdebated so I'll leave this thread."

Comment

Working...
                      X