Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Floyd is broke..Al Haymon is helping him."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd broke I doubt that, problem not money may no more but he not broke.

plus his name can sell, put him back on wwf, put him in tv shows etc etc he can make money, I bet Dana white will pay him a large amount to be a guest commentator on ufc

o he has lots of opportunities to make money.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      The red bar is for the children to give their fellow haters brownie points lol , goes hand in hand with the little kids that put you on ignore because you just smash them with real talk , Ive never giving red or green k for anything its such a childish thing thats abused by kids and not what the forum intended it to be .

Your no man lol , your lucky to be 17 .
      Thats right....and i love it. Just one less worthless poster i dont have to smash! A real man like my self has a clear ignore list. I dont have to run from anyone. And most are sorry little shlt Floyd fans that cant handle me. lol :WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Thats right....and i love it. Just one less worthless poster i dont have to smash! A real man like my self has a clear ignore list. I dont have to run from anyone. And most are sorry little shlt Floyd fans that cant handle me. lol :WORD:
        Lol real man lol , your a fake like your idol was proved to be , visions of grandeur always seem to fall on feeble minds for some reason , you will grow up one day kiddo and realize what an easily led idiot you were .

Comment

A non-factual opinion-saute'd article.Yup they've gone desperate...

A real man?.....(palm face)... PG13.
          Last edited by AP♠; 02-03-2013, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Kinda fishy that we have not had an announcement today for the next Floyd fight. Its common knowledge that Guerrero was next since late last year. The only reason to delay it would be to take advantage of the Super Bowl audience to hype this *****.
            My guess is they are worried that Guerrero by himself is not going to pull in big numbers but they don't want to guarantee Canelo a shot if they both win.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Lol real man lol , your a fake like your idol was proved to be , visions of grandeur always seem to fall on feeble minds for some reason , you will grow up one day kiddo and realize what an easily led idiot you were .
              shows how obtuse you really are. Arturo Gatti was my ATF fighter. Its so immature to say that someone idolizes anyone. goo goo ga ga! You may as well tell the rest of the forum if its huggies or pampers you wear! :WORD: But lets be real...you get no rep because youre a useless poster of no class. Thats usually how it happens!

Comment

Comment

Who really cares. If Floyd ends up broke its his own damn fault. Nobody elses. Whether hes rich or not is no sweat of my sack.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    shows how obtuse you really are. Arturo Gatti was my ATF fighter. Its so immature to say that someone idolizes anyone. goo goo ga ga! You may as well tell the rest of the forum if its huggies or pampers you wear! :WORD: But lets be real...you get no rep because youre a useless poster of no class. Thats usually how it happens!
                    Now your starting to ramble , there is no second prizes kid just live with it no need to hate somebody else because your idol got face planted , its a part of boxing , if it ever happened to Floyd well thats the way it goes I couldnt care less it dont effect my life at all , I dont get how you hate it makes no sense to me , I might defend Floyd in here but to be actively starting threads like crusader rabbit , thats not my go .

Comment

Money may got stacks on stacks on stacks...

U can hate all u want,but money may got more money than any ofer athlete

Comment

Working...
                      X