Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: At 100%, I Would've Stopped Martinez in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We already know they are having a rematch in August or September already, so just save the talking. Just prove it. The talking makes me thik he isn't quite in reality yet and grounded...excuses then... Excuses now.

Comment

I hate when fighters make excuses for their losses. If he wasnt at %100 then thats his fault. Ever since the fight Chavez Jr has always come up with some way to down play Martinez's win. Accept your loss and carry on. He reminds me of B-Hop by not giving his conquerors any credit.

Comment

Hahaha... Chavez Jr, you are a fking TECATO ...STFU!

Comment

You only threw punches in 1 round the last round you bum you got dominated leave boxing

Comment

Chavez Jr you`re an absolute bum....you got tought a boxing lesson against Martinez for 11 1/2 rounds...you`re not even nearly in his class..stop fooling yourself.Why would you not train 100% for the biggest fight of your life??? BUM

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
              I don't know about you guys but I would have loved to have a comeback fight with Chavez JR and Kelly Pavlik.

I agree....perfect opponent for a comeback, and I won't be surprised if Pavlik goes through him...

Comment

had he not respected sergio too damn much in the early rounds, i believe he would've stopped him sometime around the tenth...

Comment

Sergio Martinez is shook.

Comment

September 14th is Martinez's execution date. He robbed us of the middleweight championship of the world and, along with his bought judges and purchased referee, stole from Chavez what no fighter in the world can legitimately take. He got his ass kicked last time, bloodied, on the floor and then on a surgeons table. What does he think will happen this time, when we're 100% ready?

47 have tried and 47 have failed. Martinez can run, but he can't hide.

Comment

Can't stand the spoiled son of a legend. Hope he gets his rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X