Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: At 100%, I Would've Stopped Martinez in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah with all that not punching you were doing he would've passwed out from boredom.

Comment

Originally posted by jso416 View Post
      Hahaa.. Looks like Jr. still smokin that good ish!
      my exact thought!!

Jr. is probably P4P the most delusional dude in the game...no joke!!

Comment

Chavez is to blame himself about the lack of training, pot and partying but remember : Martínez was unable to KO him after 5000 punches, Martínez trainef very hard to fight who he called a bum ( why so hard if he is a bum ?), Martínez was almost KOed and badly hurt in one round, etc. And remember that neither Pavlik, Williams, the Brits, no one hurt him like Chávez. That means he is not a bum. Cintron defeated Martínez even if controversial, guess what canelo killed cintron.

Comment

Julio is obviously high again.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
            Chavez is to blame himself about the lack of training, pot and partying but remember : Martínez was unable to KO him after 5000 punches, Martínez trainef very hard to fight who he called a bum ( why so hard if he is a bum ?), Martínez was almost KOed and badly hurt in one round, etc. And remember that neither Pavlik, Williams, the Brits, no one hurt him like Chávez. That means he is not a bum. Cintron defeated Martínez even if controversial, guess what canelo killed cintron.
            It was a draw and Cintron was counted out, you couldnt even google and get your facts right. What a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
              I agree, he should fight Kelly Pavlik and if he win then make the rematch with Martinez. that would build up the fight, give it more hype for boxing fans.
              Pavlik retired.

Comment

Well let that be a lesson to him. The next time he feels the urge to get high not train and walk around a house full of men in tight pink underwear eating cereal, he will remember what he did wrong!

Comment

Only thing that Kept Chavez from not being dropped n finished by Martinez was the weight difference he came in almost at 190lbs while Martinez was like 163lbs!!! That was a middle weight against a cruiserweight. But u dumb cats don't understand the science behind that, I am not talking about the weigh in I am talking about the night of the fight!!!! HE IS A BUM Arum just wants the money for the rematch!!

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                    I don't know about you guys but I would have loved to have a comeback fight with Chavez JR and Kelly Pavlik.
                    Kelly brings the booze, Chavez jr the weed?. Sounds like a plan

I'd love it too

Comment

Chavez will come in the ring drunk for the rematch just to prepare him for the beating he knows he will receive. He had black eyes for a month after the first match.

Comment

Working...
                      X