Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
    Basically, Marquez got his lucky win against Pacquaio

Pacquaio didn't have to give Marquez rematch after rematch yet he did.
    to be fair, while i'd like to see another installment in the rivalry, Manny's wins were all disputable points affairs, whereas Marquez knocked him cold. there is a difference there.

JMM is likely just angling for more dough, anyway. which he deserves.

Comment

Basically, Marquez got his lucky win against Pacquaio now he's running. Give the man a chance at redemption. Pacquaio didn't have to give Marquez rematch after rematch yet he did.
      ...Why not?

Comment

Basically, Marquez got his lucky win against Pacquaio now he's running. Give the man a chance at redemption. Pacquaio didn't have to give Marquez rematch after rematch yet he did.
        Here we go...lol

Comment

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
          "I got the desired result, so no point in fighting him again."

That's what Pacquiao should have said after 2 wins and a draw.

Anyway, in the end, Bob Arum will give Marquez 20 million reasons to take a rematch. I think this is just posturing for a higher pay packet by JMM.
          pac couldnt really say that because he knows those were controversial wins and he really didnt win those fights, this last fight left no doubt who the winner was as there was a ko

Comment

lol Pacquiao never really felt he beat him just look at Paquiaos face when decisions are being announced lol, he was all surprised in the 2nd fight lol n the 3rd he knew he lost didnt raised his hands people had to raised them for him n he had his head down

Marquez sealed the deal already, no controversy here he got knocked out cold

this is how a winner celebrates lol
            Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 02-03-2013, 10:51 AM.

Comment

He fought Marquez because he thought that was the easiest route to take. Who else could Pacquiao fight if not for Marquez? He wasnt going to fight Floyd or any other legit WW. If you mean he did Marquez a favor by not making him wait 4 yrs for a rematch then yes he did him a favor. But dont act like Pac had all the options in the world. TR roster is **** at WW. How about Pac vs Jessie Vargas? Mannys ran out of opponents now hes begging.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                I kinda agree. Think that well has been dipped into too many times. Besides, I'm not sure that's a wise idea for Pacquiao anyway. Marquez should retire but if he wants to continue fighting, Timothy Bradley would make for a great opponent.
                Why dont you apply for a position as head match maker at top rank if you think you know who should be fighting who so well? You are a lemonnnnnnnnn

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                  Delusional,really delusional;MANNY was destroying his face before that lucky punch and gave him three fights for a chance to go out victorious after their draw so far....JMM is delusional and a cry baby but it's not a new thing from him infact he didn't want to let NACHO train MORALES because MORALES didn't fight him at their FEATHERWEIGHT's TIME,but this is another story.JMM is delusional to me,here in ITALY we want to see the 5th fight everybody.

what more do you want? he arguably won every fight against manny. and in the 4th fight he dropped manny in the 3rd round then finished him in the 6th round. what else is their left for marquez to prove against pacquiao? nothing!!!

Comment

Lucky win? The hell. So wait JMM is running from a guy he just KTFO and arguably beat 3 times before that?

Chance at redemption? They've fought FOUR TIMES. Its over.

Comment

Somebody remind Juanita that PAC gave him 4 chances to redeem himself.
                      Be a man, and give PAC his chance also..puto!

Comment

Working...
                      X