Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I See No Point in Fighting Manny Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's probably just negotiating through the press.

I'd rather see him fight some of these young lions like Rios or Bradley but I'm sure JMM wants the money...

One thing though:

Manny should do a tune up before they fight again and see how that chin is gonna' hold up. After being put down so brutally, he might be ruint.

Think Ricky Hatton after Floyd put him down, but worse. Was Ricky's chin the same or did Pac have it easier after Floyd?

So what makes anybody think that JMM won't turn Pac's lights out easier the next time? More brutally even?

Seriously, you'd think Manny's fans would want to be sure he's ok to get back in the ring w/somebody as dangerous as JMM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Well do it again and you will see your super Juan get embarrassed again lol , you butt hurt fanboys are a joke with all your crying .

How the fark can you bag Floyd and praise Manny who is the biggest manipulating fake to ever pretend he was a WW , nobody in history handicapped as many opponents as Manny did until it eventually caught him in karma , it was Mannys drain weight or the fake aint fighting , the dude was a phoney , a claytons , a 2 dollar gold watch !

Put Manny and JMM in the ring with Floyd and he would beat them both on the same night , thats why you kids hate him , because he is tooooo good so much so you cant find a guy his weight to get near him and can only find a fighters above his weigh tclass you think has a chance with Floyd , what a butt hurt bunch of dickheads !

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        You know all that about Manny but don't know that Floyd picked up Marquez to fight ..... who was just 2 fights from his 130lb days. Floyd even cheated and came in over the agreed CW of 144lbs. Last time someone notable did that was Broner and he was crucified on these boards for doing that .... but for Floyd fans, that was OK since his name was Floyd, right? lol!
        Ummmm..... Floyd made JMM look like he didn't belong at WW but Manny Pacquiao still picked JMM because they thought he would look like the same fighter who fought Floyd and Manny was looking for an easy win over JMM to make him look like he could always beat JMM. Remember "Not even God can save Juan Manuel Marquez" comment? They totally underestimated him. Floyd only proved that he was/is on another level from both of them guys because if you think Floyd being bigger than JMM played a definite part in the outcome of the fight then it has to be the same with Pacquiao.

"We underestimated Marquez,"
        "I've been fighting at 150, 147 and then this guy [who is] 140-pounds, 135, is moving up. I've been fighting with bigger guys and then I fight a guy who is the same size, so I kind of understimated [him]." Manny Pacquiao.

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz1x0RrRW82

Comment

• Classic example of a Floyd fan living vicariously through Marquez.

Comment

• Originally posted by ngr22 View Post
            So Pacman gives him 3 rematches and his biggest paydays and Marquez can't do the same. What an ass. He knows another fight will call for Olympic style drug testing and his so called "nutritional" trainer (steroid distributed) will have a harder time "preparing" him.
            Mainly JMM got fights 3 and 4 because Miguel Cotto would not agree to another catch weight. Remember that Cotto was Manny's first choice both times.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              Ummmm..... Floyd made JMM look like he didn't belong at WW but Manny Pacquiao still picked JMM because they thought he would look like the same fighter who fought Floyd and Manny was looking for an easy win over JMM to make him look like he could always beat JMM. Remember "Not even God can save Juan Manuel Marquez" comment? They totally underestimated him. Floyd only proved that he was/is on another level from both of them guys because if you think Floyd being bigger than JMM played a definite part in the outcome of the fight then it has to be the same with Pacquiao.
              Morales proved he was on a different level than Barrera via Junior Jones. What the hell was the point of the trilogy?

Comment

• Originally posted by charlieg View Post
                "I got the desired result, so no point in fighting him again."

That's what Pacquiao should have said after 2 wins and a draw.

Anyway, in the end, Bob Arum will give Marquez 20 million reasons to take a rematch. I think this is just posturing for a higher pay packet by JMM.
                Pacquiao was never satisfied because he knows that he never beat Marquez and that's why he kept fighting him.

Comment

• See How That Works? Pacquiao Gives JMM 4 Shots; JMM Not Willing For One

What a weasel. JMM has been told he was losing in the fight to Pacquiao. And physically he was getting beat up, busted up, before one bomb landed ending the fight. Pacquaio gave JMM 4 shots at him. You knew JMM would fight Pacquiao 10 times if need be until JMM got the ONE result he was looking for. JMM could have lost 9 fights, get one win, and no shot at extending the same opportunity back to Pacquiao. That's not credible at all. So what is JMM going to do? He's not fighting Mayweather again. There is NO other payday out there for JMM as he would get fighting Pacquiao again.

Comment

• lol! press release on a sunday? uh oh.....Hurry up Arum, Floyd has made his offer to marquez.

the duck of guerrero is almost complete.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      Floyd size did have a lot to do with it. If you have two great counter punchers obviously the guy with the size advantage will most likely win. In the floyd fight Marquez was forced to attack because of the size difference and that's not Marquez style. Kinda like if Mike Tyson was a counter puncher with his short size he probably wouldn't of been able to beat all those guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X