No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I See No Point in Fighting Manny Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
    Marquez will always get a big pay da whoever he fights next, so if he looks at it that way, He might lose a few mill not fighting pac again but he will still gain mils with his next opponent. Id be down for a 5th one but he would be smart go out like a don and call it case closd.
    Really ?? When was the last time Marquez sold 1 million PPV fighting a guy not named Pacquiao or Mayweather?

Comment

• i heard he could get 15million

Comment

• Marquez refusal to fight Pooquiao is the proposed strict drug testing.

Comment

• I dont see any point in fighting Manny again too. Jmm has beatin him 4 straight fights. They could fight 10 times and Manny maybe will get one, and thats a maybe.

Comment

• Look at all these butt hurt PAC fan losers the excuse,the crying, and whining makes me laugh all day. Get over it your hero got laid out. thier is no point of a 5th fight. Nobody wants to see another fight only butt hurt PAC fans

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
              I dont see any point in fighting Manny again too. Jmm has beatin him 4 straight fights. They could fight 10 times and Manny maybe will get one, and thats a maybe.
              It's hard to take someone serious when you see such a ****** comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Pac is giving you the chance to make it 2 wins each and JMM asks what is the point of a fifth fight?

It dont matter that you ko'ed Pac, you are still behind on wins. Pac gave you a rematch so the fact that you have to question why a fifth makes me think you arent a gentleman and JMM always struck me as a gentlemen, in this barbaric sport.

Im sure JMM is a gentlemen, his demenour gives me that impression, as does when he speaks. He seems a nice mexican.
                The post is an example of a fanboy wanting to have his cake and eat it.

You're crying about Marquez not giving Pacquiao a rematch, that suggest the ball is in Marquez's court. Pacquiao would be the fighter with something to prove, something to gain when fighting Marquez.

Yet you bring up some ****** tally chart to make it look as though Pacquiao is being gracious in offering Marquez another opportunity to beat him. If Pacquiao being ahead of the tally chart matters so much why beg for a rematch from Pacquiao's point of view?

Comment

• Marquez beat Pac Boy but was robbed all but once & that's when he put Pac Boy to sleep. I mean he had already knocked dude silly in the 3rd & crushed his face again after hbo commentators thought Pac Boy had hurt him in the 5th. Then as we all know Marquez got tired of playing with Manny " me no wanna pee pee cause I'm dirty" Pac Boy & BAMMMMM knocked him the f**k out. In none of their previous fight had Manny " I'm afraid of Floyd's shoulder roll" Pac Boy had Manny ever hit Marquez hard enough that he crashed face first in front of his wife like Manny did. Hahahahahahahahahaha. The only people wanting a 5th fight are fools who will sell their homes in order to pay off crooked judges so Pac Boy can get another undeserved win. I'm still confused at the rankings that have thus two time loser even in the top 10 on todays boxing P4P list. If that would have been Ward or Floyd they would have been written off by now. But no, not Manny" me no want $40mil cause I'm to ****** & use PED'S" Pac Boy. What an idiot with a whole group of blind followers. All of you make me laugh, Hahahahahahahahahaha. .....

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    The post is an example of a fanboy wanting to have his cake and eat it.

You're crying about Marquez not giving Pacquiao a rematch, that suggest the ball is in Marquez's court. Pacquiao would be the fighter with something to prove, something to gain when fighting Marquez.

Yet you bring up some ****** tally chart to make it look as though Pacquiao is being gracious in offering Marquez another opportunity to beat him. If Pacquiao being ahead of the tally chart matters so much why beg for a rematch from Pacquiao's point of view?
                    Have you ever give Pacquiao a fair shake? It's obvious you don't give him credit for any of his accomplishments.

I agree Marquez has the clearest win of all 4, and if he wants to retire IMO that's the best choice. I respect that. But saying "i see no point in fighting Pacquiao again" is a little hypocrit... But what the hell, that's just a maketing strategy that he's supposed to do. I MUST look for a big piece here...maybe 20MM. He deserves it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jpcsr61 View Post
                      Marquez beat Pac Boy but was robbed all but once & that's when he put Pac Boy to sleep. I mean he had already knocked dude silly in the 3rd & crushed his face again after hbo commentators thought Pac Boy had hurt him in the 5th. Then as we all know Marquez got tired of playing with Manny " me no wanna pee pee cause I'm dirty" Pac Boy & BAMMMMM knocked him the f**k out. In none of their previous fight had Manny " I'm afraid of Floyd's shoulder roll" Pac Boy had Manny ever hit Marquez hard enough that he crashed face first in front of his wife like Manny did. Hahahahahahahahahaha. The only people wanting a 5th fight are fools who will sell their homes in order to pay off crooked judges so Pac Boy can get another undeserved win. I'm still confused at the rankings that have thus two time loser even in the top 10 on todays boxing P4P list. If that would have been Ward or Floyd they would have been written off by now. But no, not Manny" me no want $40mil cause I'm to ****** & use PED'S" Pac Boy. What an idiot with a whole group of blind followers. All of you make me laugh, Hahahahahahahahahaha. .....
                      Someone lost his medicine.

Comment

Working...
                      X