No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I See No Point in Fighting Manny Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
    Anyone think Marquez could be in line for a rematch with Mayweather?
    Would be big money for him and because the way he knocked out Pacquiao,if he loses to Mayweather,Pacquiao will still try for a 5th fight
    I think he should be in line for a fight with mayweather yes may e this time around he might do better cause now he is heavier with muscle and not. Ad weight when they first met cause he wasn't eating the right foods but let's not forget they're both counterpunchers and Floyd is way superior real talk.

Comment

• I guess you just want to see your man Kod bad once again.

Comment

• A few ideas to consider. First, if there is a 5th fight JMM should be on top of negotiations because I, like many others, think that JMM should be dictating conditions (like fighting at lower weight, selecting venue and receiving higher percentage just like Manny fought with many advantages in the past). Second, money aside, there is no need of this 5th combat since JMM has won more rounds in all the fights and even horribly KOed Pac leaving nothing else to prove. Manny followers normally use the "official results" (2-1-1) to argue, so they could continue utilizing them to convince themselves that also on Pac side there is nothing else to prove. Third, I am glad to see that JMM is wiling to take a route different than Pacquiao (Pac fans would say that JMM owes him all to Manny). I just hope one day that the boxing world doesn't have anything more to do with Manny and Floyd (the biggest egos) as well as to see that both TR and GBP don't keep blocking the best possible boxing matches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
          Morales,Barrera, Hatton, Clottey, Bradley, Marquez, Margarito, Mosley, Cotto and Ledwaba weren't weight drained
          he didn't watch those

Comment

• Who's he kidding? He'll get paid for a 5th fight and do it gladly. Otherwise he would have retired.

Comment

• I see his point no need he said he won all their previous fights pacquiao got the draw and the desicions but there was always contraversy so this time he left no doubt but in the end I think if he gets a sweet deal the bigger piece of the pie they'll fight again but I'm not sayin pacquiao is a shot fighter but he won't be the same especially against Marquez he'll have nasty flashbacks Marquez will stop him again.

Comment

• Beautiful...there is no need for a 5th fight Juan..you destroyed Manny

Comment

• Its funny seeing Pac Fans say Marquez would be nothing with out Pacquiao. Well even if Marquez had never fought Pacquaio he would still be a 8 time world champ in 4 different divisions. And a millionaire without him also.

Comment

• When Pacquiao / Mayweather / JMM are involved, I'd rather see intriguing fights than all out action fights.

If they fight a 5th time, it'll be more of the same. There's no intrigue there anymore. It'll be exciting and stuff will happen, but we know the drill already.

I'd like to see Pacquiao fight Mayweather because I still have no idea how it'll look when the bell rings. It's still intriguing to me. Might turn out to be a boring, unspectacular fight, but at least it's something we haven't seen before.

Face it, you can find lots of fighters who will go in there and just throw punches for 12 rounds and maybe knock somebody out, but that doesn't make it interesting.

Comment

• I remember a lot of guys here saying "Why do we need a 4th?" lol... And guess what.. We got a Fight of the year and the knockout of the year. That's what you get when two legends collide. Boxing needs this IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X