Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I See No Point in Fighting Manny Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez does not owe Pac anything. There fights after the 2nd one were all needed because Pac himself wanted a decisive victory. Marquez probably wants to get a fifth title in a different weight class so if Arum won't give him Bradley don't be surprised to see Marquez go after Golden Boy's welterweight Champs.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      The only people who want to see another Pacquiao/Marquez fight are Pacquiao's sore loser fans. For everybody else, the 6th round KO put a perfect bookend on their series of fights.

Marquez's reluctance to fight Pacquiao again is good news for boxing fans, because there's a whole slew of new guys out there that he could produce entertaining fights with.
      Who is "he"? Which one?

Comment

• so basically when he losses the fights he cries and stalks pacman but when he wins he cant give a man a return bout like manny did for him 3x before?? thats BS. give the man his revenge the same way he gave u everytime u cried about previous fights.
        u know how many articles i read on BOXINGSCENE alone about marquez going off about manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Who is "he"? Which one?
          Well both, actually.

But I was speaking in regards to Marquez.

Make no mistake about it - Pacquiao has tons of exciting options here, too. Options that we as boxing fans should be vocal in supporting rather than wanting them to have yet another go at each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
            JMM just wants the money and I think he deserves it !

IF anyone should get the 30 mill for the fight its JMM

He needs to keep MEEEEEE MOOOOOO in camp , dats a definite !

Dat man is in the chemistry and can do wonders.

All the pictures of Pac getting KO'd by the Pac haters show the tremendous muscles put on JMM by MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JMM is game , he should have no fear, he knew he needed that punch, because he , himself said:

"Pac was fixing to knock me out"

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wonder if Pac could hire MEMO to fight JMM ????? LMAO !!!!!!

haters gonna hate,,,,,,,,,,,hate on
            pac has ariza who gave him them ped shakes that helped beat DLH and destroy hatton and cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Well both, actually.

But I was speaking in regards to Marquez.

Make no mistake about it - Pacquiao has tons of exciting options here, too. Options that we as boxing fans should be vocal in supporting rather than wanting them to have yet another go at each other.
              True. Id be okay either way. I kinda would like to see JMM go out with this win. Manny can bounce back with out a redemption fight. Just coming back from a KO like that is a victory in itself.
              JMM can have other fights as well, But if he was considering retirement before the 4th fight..now is his time to do it with the greatest win of his career. Id hate to see JMM fight some so so opponent and get caught with a good shot and get beat down by a lesser opponent...i hope he retires!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                True. Id be okay either way. I kinda would like to see JMM go out with this win. Manny can bounce back with out a redemption fight. Just coming back from a KO like that is a victory in itself.
                JMM can have other fights as well, But if he was considering retirement before the 4th fight..now is his time to do it with the greatest win of his career. Id hate to see JMM fight some so so opponent and get caught with a good shot and get beat down by a lesser opponent...i hope he retires!
                i would like to see pac vs briner

Comment

• well he is right, there is no need. pacquiao fans can cry all they want, the result of that fight left no more questions. marquez could quite easily be 4-0 against pacquiao. first three fights were close, i thought pacquiao was winning the 4th but he got chinned so thats all there is to it. pacquiao needs to either retire or regroup and focus 100% on his boxing if he wants to get back to the top. marquez should go and fight bradley if he is carrying on.

Comment

• A fifth fight is pointless. Márquez won end this rivalry now. Pacquiao will get his ass kicked in a fifth fight so there is no point in it especially after that brutal knockout.

Fu-ck you pac-tards "peeleft:

Comment

• The fight will happen because there is too much money on the table. JMM has zero need to build his legacy with a win over some Welterweight champ. His decision to return was a big struggle and dont think some title was the reason, he has already done that. He is either fighting Pac or Mayweather. The big money is too hard to resist.

Comment

Working...
                      X