Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I See No Point in Fighting Manny Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its the highest grossing fight ThT can b made ,, so it will b made , the offer will b too good to pass up

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Matisyahu View Post
      two false statements in one sentence
      Actually completely true.

Comment

• excellent choice by Marquez....and the correct choice for boxing as far as these 2 fighters legacies are concerned...

Comment

• Would Pacquiao give JMM a rematch if he KO'd JMM? Nope

JMM has the only non-debatable win, everyone including Pacquiao wanted a clear winner and we have one.

Comment

• Originally posted by sittingduck View Post
            Actually completely true.
            Then why will it sell better than his other options? And why am I a self proclaimed Pacquiao fan that can name the best in every division for years? And why am I bothering myself with such a stupid debate? Oh yeah because I'm waiting for the Super Bowl.

Comment

• It would be ****ed up on our part if we asked for a 5th fight. Both Marquez and Pac beat themselves enough for the sake of our entertainment. The rivalry should just end now. I don't care how entertaining a 5th fight would be. I'm not Bob Arum. I actually have a heart.

Comment

• As a fan of Pacs i would love to see the rematch. I think JMM knows he wont beat Manny again and that his perfect one punch may not happen next time. Manny will be prepared as all great champions do. He knows he was getting beat up up until the one punch. Cant expect much more than that if not worst for him in the 5th fight.
                But...if it has to end for JMM this is the way it should. Its a good way to go out and retire. A great way to be remembered.
                Then there is the money. If hes gonna keep fighting...financially Pac is the most sensible fight to make. It is the biggest payday in boxing right now to be made.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
                  Basically, Marquez got his lucky win against Pacquaio now he's running. Give the man a chance at redemption. Pacquaio didn't have to give Marquez rematch after rematch yet he did.
                  true........marquez was begging and begging on his knees and using every opportunity he could to call out pacquiao for a rematch and pac gave it to him.

but if marquez decides he doesn't want to give pac a rematch then i can understand that...

Comment

• Sure lol...

In other words "show me the money"

Comment

• JMM can say this now...But when the offer is made...he will bite. He took 600k extra to fight an opponent weighing more than him...he wouldn't pass his 3.2 million up the lump sum of 3.8 million sounded to good to fight on uneven playing field...he took a mismatch hoping hed win for less. The 5th fight will be the biggest payday he will ever see in his life.

Comment

Working...
                      X