No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma Back in The Hunt With Comeback KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
    These pictures are deceiving, cause it does not show the full story!! Juanma fought a guy hand picked for him to take out quick & look good, but someone forgot to tell that to the smaller Silva from a lower weight class, cause Juanma hit Silva with EVERYTHING in his arsenal & Silva kept coming back swinging even when he got knocked down, he got up & was swinging & even landing hard shots that made Juanma back up!! If the Ref had not stopped the fight, Silva would have taken Juanma the distance.. After the 5th round Juanma had his mouth open sucking air & Juanma's team even hired Puerto Rican trainer Freddy Trinidad work with Juanma to better his defense, but I seen the same Juanma of always eating the same shots as always.. If Juanma faces a good true lightweight(130 pounder) he's getting KO'd again. & if faces Wilfredo Vazquez jr(who was also there)at 126lbs, Vazquez will beat him by KO & even Orlando Cruz at 126 or 130lbs will easily beat him.. I was there last night & everyone that was sitting around Me had the same opinions & in the rest room & the bar people were saying more or less the same things(so I don't think I'm that far off)....Juanma fought a guy hand picked for him to take out quick & look good, but someone forgot to tell that to the smaller Silva from a lower weight class, cause Juanma hit Silva with EVERYTHING in his arsenal & Silva kept coming back swinging even when he got knocked down, he got up & was swinging & even landing hard shots that made Juanma back up!! If the Ref had not stopped the fight, Silva would have taken Juanma the distance.. After the 5th round Juanma had his mouth open sucking air & Juanma's team even hired Puerto Rican trainer Freddy Trinidad work with Juanma to better his defense, but I seen the same Juanma of always eating the same shots as always.. If Juanma faces a good true lightweight(130 pounder) he's getting KO'd again. & if faces Wilfredo Vazquez jr(who was also there)at 126lbs, Vazquez will beat him by KO & even Orlando Cruz at 126 or 130lbs will easily beat him.. I was there last night & everyone that was sitting around Me had the same opinions & in the rest room & the bar people were saying more or less the same things(so I don't think I'm that far off)....
    I couldn't watch the fight..from your point of view, do you tui k that he have a shot to beat Gamboa?

Comment

Smaller ?silva fought as high as 130 before and he was taller so I don't know which fight you are talking about but I do think juanma needs to work on his defense before stepping up to good fighter in that division

Comment

Juanma is a Warrior and every fight is exciting

Comment

Working...
        X