Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Juanma vs. Santos, Verdejo, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, Santos looks in great shape, though Juanma should win...I wonder...

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      Glorified club fighter fights a no-name bum on PPV=No outrage

HoF fighter fights a sitting world champ on PPV=OMGZ I HATEZ YOUSE COTTOZ CUZ WAAAHH
      How many times I will have to tell you the same shit?

Cotto vs Trout was free everywhere, but PR. That was a big FU to PR fans from Miguel.

This card is PPV for everybody!! Jesus fucking christ!!

Comment

I thought I saw Santos fight before but I can't remember when where or vs who.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Any way to watch this fight in the U.S? If so what channel?

*EDIT* I dont have direct tv, ****
          Last edited by Southpawology; 02-01-2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

PR Best Boxing been doing the PPV thing for a while now. It is not the first time they do it. Comparing this to the Cotto scenario is ******. It is not the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
              PR Best Boxing been doing the PPV thing for a while now. It is not the first time they do it. Comparing this to the Cotto scenario is ******. It is not the same thing.
              Cotto is ppv worthy, pr best boxing is not.

Comment

Almost want to buy this card for the undercard. Lot of promising prospects, not necessarily in big fights, but on a slow Saturday I'll probably give in

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                  Cotto is ppv worthy, pr best boxing is not.
                  No entendiste. PRBB been doing the PPV thing a long time already. They have their public and they sell that PPV to the states. What happened with Miguel Cotto was totally different. Him being worthy or not, is a different story.

Comment

You guys siguen llorando por la pelea de Cotto??? Give me a break! If this is on PPV, then Cotto-Trout belongs there as well.

Either buy it or not. Easy!

I want to see Verdejo and hope that Juama get's the KO!

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                      So its ok for PR Boxing to charge PPV for lame, then why can't Cotto get a piece of that pie? Especially since he was co-promoting and his fighters were on the undercard. Someone has to pay for these guys. At least Cotto is giving world championship fights.

PRBB is giving exhibitions, headlined by a club fighter

I mean, paying for that is crazy. Your right, its not the same thing. PRBB has been doing the island dirty for a long time and nobody's bothered to even question it because everyone's use to it

Comment

Working...
                      X