Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who said "Manny Pacquiao was winning and got caught with a lucky punch"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd still wants no part to him though.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
      The crazy thing is that if pac had won this last fight, there wouldn't be as much talk as there is about a 5th fight. It seems like its a must now since he got laid out.
      exactly, if it was marquez who was laid out they would of just ended there. to me marquez aklready beat pac 3-4 times why do it a fifth?

Comment

it wasnt a lucky punch but he was startin to put it on jmm. ... he was winning the round up until he got put to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
          If he was fighting so good and was such a beast before he fell asleep. Then why not Floyd on may 4th?
          Not sure but he cant get back in the ring till mid june. KO mandatory suspension.

Comment

Pac was a bit nervous having lost a dodgy decison to Bradley so maybe was chasing the ko and trying to close the show a little prematurely against JMM. I think he could have been a little more patient and break JMM down a few more rounds.

But i dont think Pac thought JMM could put him to sleep like that, he had taken the best punches JMM had to offer for 3 fights. But Pacs closing the gap power and JMMs perfect punch doubled its effects.

Comment

Can't believe people are calling a perfectly timed and leveraged counter right hand a "lucky" punch. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                you gave bradley the first rd too? man, ******s in droves
                yes, i see your avatar. and i understand why you are quite the ignorant person in these discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  mayweather had his chance and he bricked it. suddenly the commissions drug tests were not good enough when pacs name was brought up for a fight with floyd. funny how he had no such issues when hattons name was mentioned ey?!!!
                  More like Pac had his chance. He turned down 40 mil to fight Mayweather and in turn got put to sleep for about a third of that. Mayweather will still make about 40 mil no matter who he fights. And lets not keep acting like Mayweather was the first to rumor that Pac may be on something. Teddy Atlas as well as other boxers where reporting these allegations, but ppl just love to hate Floyd so he grabbed all the blame. And how can you knock Mayweather for wanting extra testing when we see how many fighters have been cheating the sport by taking PEDs?

Comment

the fight was about even when marquez put him to sleep. pac was looking terrible through the whole fight. marquez is a career featherweight, he doesn't really belong above 135lbs yet he beat the s*** outta poochiao(while giving up all the physical advantages). it's just a case of poochiao fighting someone who won't stand in front of him. poochiao is a stupid and dumb fighter who can't adapt.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                      If he was fighting so good and was such a beast before he fell asleep. Then why not Floyd on may 4th?
                      Hed would beat Floyd after getting up of the canvas after the JMM KO!

Comment

Working...
                      X