Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please people, stop saying Pacquiao has declined!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
    i don't go by CompuBox, i prefer my eyes. but, over the course of 12 rounds, the difference between II and III there is about three less punches per round.
    compubox is by people, sort of like yourself, ya kno, with eyes, except unlike with you who only goes by your eyes, they keep score of punches, keeping score > guessing a number

Comment

Yeah it just so happens this drug fueled decline coincides with a reflex dependant all action fighter in Manny hitting 30...

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
        show me where in those fights he suddenly just stops fighting, puts his hands up and lets the opponent come on
        Pacquiao hasn't generally done that at welterweight, either. against Cotto, it was a strategic move. against Margarito, he was swarming that guy with shots and took very few breathers of the type you describe.

atleast i sure as hell didn't see him eating those uppercuts from marquez before fight III while just nonchalantly sitting in his shell just with mainly the intention to block and not respond in the earlier fights, so plz, show me
        he did that in fight III? show me.

bradley fight again, when in pacquiao's career before welterweight has he just moved at you hands up like that?
        Pacquiao's output was very high against Bradley. he just missed a lot.

i remember him being tired as hell in the cotto fight aswell
        he had to chase Cotto with punches in bunches for half a fight.

he had to chase Shane for the majority of a fight and kept a very high output there, too. an act suggestive of tremendous stamina.

pacquiao before welterweight was relentless
        Pacquiao at welterweight has been relentless.

people that say his stamina did not decrease just never watched him before welterweight
        an incorrect assumption.

Comment

pacquiao declined osts

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

compubox is by people, sort of like yourself, ya kno, with eyes, except unlike with you who only goes by your eyes, they keep score of punches, keeping score > guessing a number
            and often inaccurately. those button-clickers can't even go back and rewatch, so their errors stand.

but 3 punches a round is hardly a great decline, you have to agree.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              pacquiao declined osts

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Truth.........

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                This is what happens when you get off drugs.... It's a no brainer
                It took him 3 years to clean up, hence now accepting full testing. Since accepting it he's looked horrible, check the time lines.

And quit the "The fight should have happend 3/4 years ago", as true as that is THEN MANNY SHOULD HAVE JUST TAKEN THE DAMN TEST!
                Manny is as much declined as Roy was when he got off drugs
                Wow, I don't like Manny thread number 10,987,223,502,447,004. Who cares? Get a life, buy a friend......

Comment

The ONLY decline in Manny was when the CWs stopped , its very different fighting guys that are not weakened by a lowering CW , and he himself knows it , thats why he REFUSED Cotto at his comfortable weight even though he said he WANTS to fight Cotto again untill Cotto refused to boil down , same guy right , no its not one was drained and Manny wants no part of the other .

WW fabricated hype job , thats the truth of Manny .

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                    Why do you want to refuse the obvious? Dude is declining, that's what happens naturally to all boxers who are in huge wars.
                    I sort of agree with the original poster. Never in the history of boxing has a fighter gone from 130 to 147 lbs and knocked people silly. Every since it was alleged that he was on PEDS his knockouts has ceased. He couldn't even hurt Bradley who was a blown up welterweight at best. I would argue that he hasn't been in any " wars" but that would not be true. He fought Morales and Marquez multiple times each. I do believe he was on PEDS based on his pure strength and lack of that now. Then again I believe Margarito has been cheating since the Martinez, Cintron and Williams fights...what do I know....?

Comment

Originally posted by .Boxeo. View Post
                      Manny IS Declining, but due to natural reasons.

Manny has fought tougher competition and at a higher level then Mayweather.

Manny has fought 18 more fights then Mayweather.

Since 2006 Pacquaio has had 16 fights, Mayweather has had 8 fights.

So Manny has been declining Naturally through wear and tear of fighting all these fights and being so active?

My question to you is whats Mayweather's reason? Ever since HE brought up random drug testing he hasnt been looking the same.
                      WOW! That's just sad on so many levels.

Comment

Working...
                      X