Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please people, stop saying Pacquiao has declined!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
    not true at all. his workrate has remained high as ever, arguably higher. which was one of the factors that fuelled all the PED accusations.
    lol, did you ever watch the marquez I-II, barrera I, morales I fights?
    dont be fooled by the heavybag session he had with clottey

how many times in the lower weights did you see pacquaio in such need of a break that he'd go into a shell and just take punches for awhile, the whole "pacquiao is weak to uppercuts" only started being mentioned when he took those breaks and let the welterweights wail on him

only ******s can't see that his stamina has declined, other suppossed fuel for the PED accusations are the likes of imdazed's "he was stronger than margarito" talk, LOL
    Last edited by SplitSecond; 02-01-2013, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
      lol, did you ever watch the marquez I-II, barrera I, morales I fights?
      yup. Pacquiao's output was as high vs. JMM at 147 in 2011 as it was in 2008 at 130. watch again.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
        This is what happens when you get off drugs.... It's a no brainer
        It took him 3 years to clean up, hence now accepting full testing. Since accepting it he's looked horrible, check the time lines.

And quit the "The fight should have happend 3/4 years ago", as true as that is THEN MANNY SHOULD HAVE JUST TAKEN THE DAMN TEST!
        Manny is as much declined as Roy was when he got off drugs
        stupid thread, stupid sig. ill leave now.

Comment

only ******s can't see that his stamina has declined
          so, the majority of people are ******s or have it in for Pacquiao? because it's generally agreed that Pacquiao maintained an extraordinary workrate moving into the 147lb weight-class.

Pacquiao had been forced to shell up intermittently by quality opponents at the lower weights, too. maybe it's you who never saw Morales I or Marquez I.

Comment

yup. Pacquiao's output was as high vs. JMM at 147 in 2011 as it was in 2008 at 130. watch again.
            It's not just the punches thrown, it's the fight itself, in a war it takes alot more out of you

anyway, pac-marquez I = 639
            II = 619
            III = 578

Comment

Pacquiao has declined. A roided Mayweather is still too scared to fight him.

Comment

one more point to make,

how many times in the lower weights did you see pacquaio in such need of a break that he'd go into a shell and just take punches for awhile
                against Cotto, this was clearly strategic.

against Margarito, Pacquiao was expending ridiculous energy and yet really didn't take many breathers at all. he punched as much in that fight as he did against Barrera (whom, perhaps surprisingly, offered an easy target to Pacquiao the night they fought).

it's silly to imply that any dip (and there hasn't been a drastic dip, he just hasn't been stopping opponents as much) in Pacquiao's fortunes over the last couple years has been related to stamina. just from watching the fights, you can see it's not an issue of stamina. his inability to tattoo Bradley was a stylistic/technical conundrum, it wasn't because he wasn't throwing a ton (he was). and it was proven that JMM had the ability to cut Pacquiao's punch output a long time before their third bout.
                Last edited by S. Saddler 1310; 02-01-2013, 02:52 PM.

Comment

so, the majority of people are ******s or have it in for Pacquiao? because it's generally agreed that Pacquiao maintained an extraordinary workrate moving into the 147lb weight-class.

Pacquiao had been forced to shell up intermittently by quality opponents at the lower weights, too. maybe it's you who never saw Morales I or Marquez I.
                  show me where in those fights he suddenly just stops fighting, puts his hands up and lets the opponent come on

and the point is that cotto, clottey nor marquez in fight III forced him, it's not like with morales pushing him back with a torrent of punches, atleast i sure as hell didn't see him eating those uppercuts from marquez before fight III while just nonchalantly sitting in his shell just with mainly the intention to block and not respond in the earlier fights, so plz, show me

bradley fight again, when in pacquiao's career before welterweight has he just moved at you hands up like that? and he clearly tired in his fight, i remember him being tired as hell in the cotto fight aswell, pacquiao before welterweight was relentless

people that say his stamina did not decrease just never watched him before welterweight
                  Last edited by SplitSecond; 02-01-2013, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                    This is what happens when you get off drugs.... It's a no brainer
                    It took him 3 years to clean up, hence now accepting full testing. Since accepting it he's looked horrible, check the time lines.

And quit the "The fight should have happend 3/4 years ago", as true as that is THEN MANNY SHOULD HAVE JUST TAKEN THE DAMN TEST!
                    Manny is as much declined as Roy was when he got off drugs
                    OP this stuff is libellous, baseless and frankly, witless.

What's your explanation for Floyd's decline?

Here's a clue...they're not in their 20s anymore, they're 34 and 35, they can't move like they used to.

Comment

It's not just the punches thrown, it's the fight itself, in a war it takes alot more out of you

anyway, pac-marquez I = 639
                      II = 619
                      III = 578
                      i don't go by CompuBox, i prefer my eyes. but, over the course of 12 rounds, the difference between II and III there is about three less punches per round.

Comment

Working...
                      X