Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney vs Kimbo Slice.. who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty shocked that any boxing fan could pick Kimbo Slice to beat James Toney. I can only presume it's a piss take.

Boxing is about levels, and however old James Toney is, however fat he gets, and however punch-drunk he becomes, the gulf in class between these two will always remain one almighty chasm.

Comment

Even if Toney was in a wheelchair he still would use the sweet science and whoop dat ass

Comment

even at this stage Toney schools Kimbo. Toney may not have devastating 1 punch K.O power, but Kimbo's chin is not that great either, and his knockout power is greatly overrated, dude got rocked by a damn jab in strikeforce!
        We are even going to get into the skill level mismatch!!!

Comment

I honestly don't know how bad toneys got but kimbo??? If this was against roy jones there might be a case but toney has that skill and experience locked in and could probably beat kimbo at 50. Its like saying butterbean would beat larry holmes at an old age, except kimbo would not be able to take thos counters for 12 rounds. Larry was in his 50s wasn't he?

Comment

Toney is an elite professional boxer. This is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Even if Toney was in a wheelchair he still would use the sweet science and whoop dat ass
              How u like that KO Bigfoot gave to overeem? lol.

Comment

Toney would love to get paid to make a fool of Kimbo.

Comment

The venue who gets to put on this god awful mess.

Comment

There is a reason why Toney isn't fighting and the last fight he was in was against a small guy. He's a shot fighter. Slice KO's him.

Comment

I haven't seen Toneys very latest fight but I think even at this age he would still be far too experienced and refined for Slice to beat him. Toney's skills are just too far above Slices. As long as Toney is still functional physically, he will be able to outbox guys like Slice, Slice has power but even this old hes still pretty durable, never been knocked out in over 80 fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X