Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

And Bradley is elite? He stepped up to the elite levels vs Pacquiao and lost.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Bradley won the fight bro! Re-watch it again in slo-mo and with the sound off
    Erm do I need my 3D or 4D glasses for it?

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      Everyone is complaining about Broner-Rees except Broner huggers.

There are more fights then just Broner Reees..What about Matt's Dallas..Horrible match up,yet everyone is up Matt's azz for KO'ing a guy he should have KO'd...

My point is this,Bradley has been out of the ring for sometime now..He also just fought Pac,no harm in fighting Prov and then moving on to bigger things is there??Is Bradley the first fighter to go this route??If no,then wtf is all the fuss about??I believe I know tho,he is not liked well tough,haters (not saying you)better get use to him..

Oh and btw Bradley won his last fight and is undefeated bro..Just to let you know.Your opinion won't change that...

Comment

Erm do I need my 3D or 4D glasses for it?

For you better make it 4d..

Comment

Originally posted by javierigg View Post
          why dont he give a remath to an regained abregu
          he beats a hype job and now hes regained?

Comment

Bradley been elite man. He was the king of 140 when Matthysee was just a contender to the throne. If Bradley still fought at 140 we wouldnt even be talking about Matthysee on this forum.

Comment

is Bradley going back down for this or is it a WW fight?
              Bradley should do all he can to get a KO in this one
              if he wins in exciting fashion, he'll raise his stock back up
              without great performances, he's gonna stay a man with no country now
              win this big, then fight the Rios-Alvarado 2 winner

Comment

Maybe I'm missing something but isn't Tim's record 29-0?

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko
                  Quote:

Everyone is complaining about Broner-Rees except Broner huggers.

There are more fights then just Broner Reees..What about Matt's Dallas..Horrible match up,yet everyone is up Matt's azz for KO'ing a guy he should have KO'd...

My point is this,Bradley has been out of the ring for sometime now..He also just fought Pac,no harm in fighting Prov and then moving on to bigger things is there??Is Bradley the first fighter to go this route??If no,then wtf is all the fuss about??I believe I know tho,he is not liked well tough,haters (not saying you)better get use to him..

Oh and btw Bradley won his last fight and is undefeated bro..Just to let you know.Your opinion won't change that...
                  People been up Matthysse's ass way before Dallas and he's just exciting to watch, you know not everyone feels like that about Bradley. Everyone knew he would destroy Dallas but nobody expected a 1 punch KO1.

My opinion won't change anything but 99% of the people know who won that fight and that 99% will tell you Bradley isn't elite as well. And half of that 99% will tell you they expected Bradley to do better cause Pacquiao "struggles" vs moving targets. And half of that half thought Pacquiao would lose.

Don't take stuff too personal man. You're a fan of one of the least liked fighters here. You gotta have a thick skin when you're a fan of Bradley. You know people will criticize a fight while hyping another that is just as ****ty. I personally dont have a problem with this fight cause there ain't **** for Bradley out there. For that same reason I wouldn't be so sure his next fight will be much better than this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    is Bradley going back down for this or is it a WW fight?
                    Bradley should do all he can to get a KO in this one
                    if he wins in exciting fashion, he'll raise his stock back up
                    without great performances, he's gonna stay a man with no country now
                    win this big, then fight the Rios-Alvarado 2 winner
                    Cmon Jack you know Rios is scared to fight Bradley. Arum would have to force Rios to fight Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf
                      Quote:

Bradley been elite man. He was the king of 140 when Matthysee was just a contender to the throne. If Bradley still fought at 140 we wouldnt even be talking about Matthysee on this forum.
                      To me elite are fighters like Mayweather, Pacquiao, JMM and Ward. Bradley stepped up to the elite level vs a past prime Pacquiao and didn't even make it competitive.

Comment

Working...
                      X