Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley-Provodnikov Close for 3/16, VADA Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh how the mighty have fallen

Comment

WHo the hell is Tim Bradley? Is this guy new?

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        WHo the hell is Tim Bradley? Is this guy new?
        You call your self a boxing fan??

Comment

I don't see why anyone is complaining. This is way better than a peterson rematch or gamboa coming up 13-17lbs. I mean in a perfect world he would be fighting the ghost or marquez or even rios but thats not the case. Ruslan is very durable and has good punching power,and comes forward the whole fight kind of like a watered down rios or lucas. Timmy probably mops the floor with him being that a fringe contender at best (Herrera) gave Ruslan his first loss, but this is a good stay busy, keep the rust off type of fight and could have some exciting moments.
          Last edited by hhwff3000; 02-01-2013, 02:26 PM.

Comment

I'm going for the Russian dude. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              For a guy who just beat Manny Pacquiao this is a step down fight, Bradley is taking a soft touch.

But I like the Vada Testing, Freddie Roach should insist that Pacquiao use Vada testing for his fight against Marquez and that Marquez and Memo must train in California not Mexico this will help both Pac and Marquez clear some doubt.

It's a tune up.

As for Roach/Pac requesting testing, what if JMM says no? Does that make Pac the coward and is trying to duck the fight because he knows he will get KTFO again?

Or do we all contradict ourselves and say that JMM is cheating because he's refusing/scared to test?

The bottom line is, pac has zero ground to demand any extra testing. In fact, it would be so hypocritical of him to do it. Remember he just said no this past December 2012, let alone saying no since 2009. Pac doesn’t have room to say **** unless its "just let the commission do their job".

However I hope JMM still demands extra testing and that Pac will actually agree for once (now that the tables have turned).

It's also nice to see that Bradley will be testing too.
              Last edited by WESS; 02-01-2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS
                Quote:

Originally Posted by Power VCT

Ruslan is no bum!

He's not but he certainly ain't elite either. He's a solid Friday Night Fights guy,nothing more.
                And Bradley is elite? He stepped up to the elite levels vs Pacquiao and lost.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko
                  The things I read on this site is some of the worst ***** ever..So Bradley Prov does not belong on prime time,but fights like Broner vs Rees does??How about Khan Mccloskey??I can go on and on about the fights that should not headline..Facts are these..Bradley has not fought in sometime and this is a tune up obviously,and then we'll see what's next..Which if I was a betting man,would be a big fight..Mayweather Pac or Marquez...
                  Everyone is complaining about Broner-Rees except Broner huggers.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                    And Bradley is elite? He stepped up to the elite levels vs Pacquiao and lost.

Bradley won the fight bro! Re-watch it again in slo-mo and with the sound off

Comment

Let's go...screw Cali.... take it back to the Garden

Comment

Working...
                      X