Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sauerland: What Other Corpse Will Klitschko Fight Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
    TBF this is pretty funny.
    Klitschko/Mormeck 2: The Revenge
    That was pretty damn funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      Erm. As much as I´d love to see Haye KOd, why should Wlad offer him 50/50? Wlad has the belts so he can pretty much dictate where, who, when and how much. Haye deserves nothing, but if the fight should take place then Haye should just shut up and be grateful for every penny he gets. "Our british boy.." Pretty much sums it up.
      Haye wouldn't ask for 50/50 - but clearly both fighters would make a lot more money fighting each other, even at this stage, than everyone else. 65-35 is a good split - considering they were ordered to give Povetkin (who brings zero fans or any good TV deal to the table) 25%. But it's empty talk because it will never happen in a million years.

By the way, I think he was joking.
      Last edited by LacedUp; 02-01-2013, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
        Don't think Wladimir showed in the fight he can KO Haye. But if the fight happens again, i'm counting on the exact same result with the exact same amount of excitement = pretty much zilch.

They were both too defensive, Wladimir just has the strength and tools to keep Haye at bay. And it will be another snoozefest. However, if not Povetkin - who else? Unless Chisora wins his next fight and they pull him out of the bag. That would be a sellable fight and Chisora always gives a good showing. Pulev, Helenius, Arreola are other possibilities - but doubt either of those will happen.
        Watch Round 5 and that huge right hand Wlad landed on Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
          Watch Round 5 and that huge right hand Wlad landed on Haye.
          Yes, but where did he go down? or get hurt?. I'm not saying he doesn't have the power to KO Haye, of course he does, but Haye has the power to KO him also. It's about the styles of the two guys - Wlad gained respect for Haye's power in the third, so he fought behind the jab and the occasional 1-2. He would have to take a chance to go for the KO and I don't think he would do that due to the chance of getting countered.

Comment

Yes, but where did he go down? or get hurt?. I'm not saying he doesn't have the power to KO Haye, of course he does, but Haye has the power to KO him also. It's about the styles of the two guys - Wlad gained respect for Haye's power in the third, so he fought behind the jab and the occasional 1-2. He would have to take a chance to go for the KO and I don't think he would do that due to the chance of getting countered.

I think he got hurt. Thompson KD him so has Mormeck but biggest puncher in the world can't? Like you said it's about styles. I also agree with you that Haye might've KO him also. Two hardest hitters in the world met and there was not even one KD. That's why thi fight was so ****ing dissapoiting

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
              I think he got hurt. Thompson KD him so has Mormeck but biggest puncher in the world can't? Like you said it's about styles. I also agree with you that Haye might've KO him also. Two hardest hitters in the world met and there was not even one KD. That's why thi fight was so ****ing dissapoiting
              Well he recovered well if he did. He didn't shake or anything. Same when Wlad got hit in the 3rd and the 12th he buckled a bit and put a holding on Haye. But wasn't at the stage where he was ready to get KO'd or anything like that. It was just an overall disappointing fight. I do think Wlad (or steward) had the perfect game plan though - and it would be interesting to see if that had any affect on Wlad's performance in a high profile fight like Wlad - Haye II. But I don't know..

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                Kalle Sauerland is a little fruitcake of a man that dresses like a gay fashion model.

He wouldn't say any of this with a Klitschko in the same room as him.
                As opposed to the Klitschko's manager Bernd Boente, who's a real man's man.

It's called style son.
                Last edited by LacedUp; 02-01-2013, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Pretty funny.

The fact they're considering Solis says it all

Comment

Don't think Wladimir showed in the fight he can KO Haye. But if the fight happens again, i'm counting on the exact same result with the exact same amount of excitement = pretty much zilch.

They were both too defensive, Wladimir just has the strength and tools to keep Haye at bay. And it will be another snoozefest. However, if not Povetkin - who else? Unless Chisora wins his next fight and they pull him out of the bag. That would be a sellable fight and Chisora always gives a good showing. Pulev, Helenius, Arreola are other possibilities - but doubt either of those will happen.
                    I hope Wlad fights Haye again, since it seems the Vitali fight wont happen. Whether it'll be the same outcome is much up to Haye; will he risk more?
                    Both fought a pretty good tactical fight, but Haye being the challenger, should have been more aggressive.
                    I don't want Wlad to fight some damn bum in April, but Wlad wants to stay active, at least give him credit for that. Haye fights once a year as if he thinks he's Mayweather.

Comment

Title

I love the Title of this article. It is soo Right On.

Comment

Working...
                      X