Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Broner avoid the top people at 140 and 147 like Floyd did as he moves up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Broner already ducked Vazquez and lost to Ponce.
    You know, if you dislike Broner so much, might help not to start a thread about him.

The one you made about how much he can bench press comes to mind....

Comment

Broner said he's not going nowhere for a while and i hope is true.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        Broner said he's not going nowhere for a while and i hope is true.
        I agree, there's good fights to be made where he is. Gavin Rees aside

Comment

Jesus.....this s**t gets old real quick.

Comment

Broner already ducked Vazquez and lost to Ponce.
            bu-bu-but he's fighting the P4P Legend killer Rees

you're a hater and this is getting OLD!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              You know, if you dislike Broner so much, might help not to start a thread about him.

The one you made about how much he can bench press comes to mind....
              Who said I dislike him? I find him and his antics entertaining. But stating that he lost to Ponce (what 99% of boxing fans agree to) does not mean I'm hating. The weight lifting thread sparked a good debate.

Comment

Who said I dislike him? I find him and his antics entertaining. But stating that he lost to Ponce (what 99% of boxing fans agree to) does not mean I'm hating. The weight lifting thread sparked a good debate.
                Ponce was a close fight, granted I had De Leon winning too, but it was by no means completely one sided

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  As he physically matured and had to fight at heavier weights, Floyd Mayweather is well-known to have avoided the best at 140 like Tszyu and Cotto, as well as the top prime people at 147 (like 2007 Mosley, Williams and Cotto again when he moved up).

Like Floyd, Adrien Broner is too big to remain at lightweight for very long.

Will Broner follow in Floyd's footsteps and avoid dangerous people like Lucas Matthyse and Danny Garcia, as well as top welterweights like Robert Guerrero, and instead cherry-pick overrated, vulnerable boxers like Amir Khan and faded old fighters?
                  It amazes me that Floyd Mayweather has no fight scheduled at the moment and has neither said nor done anything to make headlines;, yet idiots like this one continue to post these ignorant threads that show just how little they know about boxing. Please enlighten us on who Mayweather avoided a 140 and 147. Both Ricky Hatton and Miguel Cotto turned fights down with Mayweather at 140. Tszyu never turned a fight down formally. He simply chose to fight Ricky Hatton instead of Mayweather. Mosley turned Mayweather down twice at 147 before he actually developed the courage to challenge Floyd. However, you are right in that he did avoid the beast at 147 known as Antonio loaded gloves Margarito. However, please remind me when Floyd avoided the ever-so-dangerous Margarito. Was it after Margarito lost to Daniel Santos or after he lost to Paul Williams? I can't remember!

Comment

of course he will he copies everything mayweather does

Comment

HBO is highlighting him over a Demarco win...like this was an amazing defeat. DeMarco is a decent fighter though. He looks real good fighting shlt bags. So that makes him a rising star now. Boxing is in trouble if all we got is clowns like this for entertainment. Hes also in the Fake polluted Ring Mags #6 in P4P in the world....lol and BHOP isnt even in the top 10:AYWOoD: And HBO is making little buzz series on him marketing him....So yeah..he protected and will continue to fight killers like Rees in a division that lacks skill or talent.

Comment

Working...
                      X