No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander Rip Brook: He'll Be Exposed, Fire Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
    You were wrong on Khan VS Maidana and lost $400. That was more satisfying than Maidana's overrated power and limited boxing skills being exposed.

Plus you got baited into showing your ugly egg head too. LOL.
    Maidana has overated power and you judge it on a fight he made his opponent chicken dance around the ring for four rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
      Ingle shouldnt be talking about Alexander quitting when he already took a fighter over to the States that quit against Devon. Junior Witter wasnt even in that much trouble so it was surprising that he just suddenly gave up and Ingle let him go out without a fight in a world title bout.

I bet Devons more detrmined than ever have Brook quit on is stool. I cant see a clean KO but If Brooks in the kind of trouble he was vs Carson Jones he may just throw in the towel. Having seem Devons tame displays against Bradley, Maidana and Bailey though I think he lacks the killer instinct to finish a guy.
      Clearly Jones' power far exceeds that of Alexander. This guy used to KO LMW's - and Kell took all he threw at him. Alexander hasn't got the power to hurt Kell - He's simply not that powerful. Plus, with Kell's inclusion of a strength coach and apparently he is already in better shape now than he was last time out when he looked shredded. It's going to be a great fight - Brook UD.

Comment

Can't wait for this fight. Each time giving it the banter...Cunningham talking trash as usual and Devon staying quiet behind his idiotic manager.

Big step up for Kell, but I believe it is a step up in the WW division for Alexander...Maidana's hardly technical and Bailey is a one punch wonder. Kell has got power, speed and technique. People thinking that Kell isn't in good shape and will gas is wide of the mark...Brook will be in fantastic shape for this fight, check out a couple of the videos on youtube, he is finally doing everything ride for this fight scientifically speaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5O49rkAWGY
        youtube.com/watch?v=BLHHtHeYLfY

He looks in cracking shape, no excuses now. Can't wait to watch how he does, C'MON Kell!

Comment

I don't know brook an I watch boxing allot...Devon is one of the most talented fighters out there.....I seen film on brook cause I had to research him to see what type of match up this will be.....an I have come to the conclusion after watching that brooks going to get stopped ...reason being is I don't think he's to sure of himself....I really dont think it was brook who wanted this fight....but he couldn't seem like he was ducking and scared so he said forget it they put me in it so I might as well fight ....my prediction is the sixth round brooks going to be over whelmed an Devon is going to force a stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
            Maidana has overated power and you judge it on a fight he made his opponent chicken dance around the ring for four rounds?
            to be fair, though he was in big trouble through most of the 10th, Khan rallied a bunch in the 11th (starting about halfway through with a big uppercut) and made a case for winning the round, then mostly played cover-up and keep-away for the 12th.

Maidana did hit him a lot in that 10th and couldn't put him away. i think he's a strong puncher, but his power was a little overrated for a while there. possible that Khan's beard was a little underrated, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
              Clearly Jones' power far exceeds that of Alexander. This guy used to KO LMW's - and Kell took all he threw at him. Alexander hasn't got the power to hurt Kell - He's simply not that powerful. Plus, with Kell's inclusion of a strength coach and apparently he is already in better shape now than he was last time out when he looked shredded. It's going to be a great fight - Brook UD.
              Devon isn't a dynamite puncher, he's not a guy who hurts with every shot, but he is capable of producing hurtful punches and it would be folly if Kell's camp were sleeping on that as much as you are. he hurt and stopped Urango, who'd fought a monster puncher in Bailey and a pretty good puncher in Berto (up at welter) but had never been stopped prior to meeting Devon. he hurt Maidana, a guy not known for hurting easy. if he hits Brook often enough in concentrated clusters like that, or walks him onto a well-timed shot he doesn't see coming, he can hurt him, too. but Brook isn't Maidana or Urango, so that may be easier said than done for Alexander.
              Last edited by S. Saddler 1310; 02-02-2013, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X