No announcement yet.

Broner just fights smaller guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
    Yeah it's true. & His next opponent is like a 5'3 white guy.

Khan, Matthysse, Rios all spark Broner out.
    we have WEIGHT DIVISIONS NO HEIGHT DIVISIONS..plus that 5'3 guy is a former 140 champion so he has fought at a higher weight class

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I know, all I'm saying is dude won't be doing that stuff to guys at 140.....he is going to stay at 130 for as long as he can.
      Do you really watch boxing??cause he is the #1 135 fighter in the world....

Comment

If he makes weight then he is not fighting smaller guys or doing anything wrong. A couple of times he did not make weight so he was guilty of fighting smaller guys.The guy is a lightweight so he fights in the lightweight devision. If he is bigger than some other lightweights that's to bad. He is following the rules. If he can eat well and easily make weight it would be foolish for him to move up and fight bigger, stronger, harder hitting fighters. He looks bigger than other fighters because he has a big upper body and is somewhat top heavy. There are no rules against gaining weight after the weigh in. Other fighters can do the same thing and many of them do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
          He talks more about the fighters he hates than the ones he likes. Apparently that's his true calling in boxing.

Comment

So did Pacquiao, Rios, Paul Williams, Mosley, Margarito, JCC Jr. et cetera.

I dislike it but its part of the game. Do you hate on all of them, too?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Haters gone hate....

Broner and Money may all day!!!!

Comment

He took ducking and cherry picking classes from Floyd Mayweather. Fight The Old, The small , The weak, and The stupid ( Victor Ortiz ). Leave the Prime fighters fight each other sit back and watch let their bodies wear and just take a retirement take roid, HGH s on retirement to come back fresh while the other fighters become shot. Our fans are so stupid they'll think we're the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                  Whatever weight he is at......I don't follow Broner much.....I know he looks big as hell compared to these other dudes he is fighting. If he can make the weight, let him keep fighting them but it's just as bad as when Donaire was at flyweight.

Broner talks about ruling every weight division with ease but he fights dudes that are like balsa wood compared to him.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                    He talks more about the fighters he hates than the ones he likes. Apparently that's his true calling in boxing.
                    No way, I clearly talk about Bradley and Martinez more than dudes like Ward and Broner......I do like to get my shots in though.

Comment

After this fight lets see Broner vs Ajose Olusegun or Paul Spadafora somebody with sizes..

Comment

Working...
                      X