Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wish Khan had fought Marquez...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would bet the deed to my house that Khan would easily cruise to a UD over Marquez right now.

Comment

Khan would beat Marquez then and now, it's a style thing, Nacho knows what time it is. Marquez struggles badly with a jab, it's the one punch he just eats time and again. Khan has such a height, and reach advantage, speed to go along with, and a very good jab. The chances of Khan getting taken out in the same fashion as he did against Garcia are slim, it's a possibility of course, but a very slim one. khan UD

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
        I would bet the deed to my house that Khan would easily cruise to a UD over Marquez right now.
        You either don't have a house or you want to lose it. If Peterson can cause the kind of problems he did for Khan it is not hard to see what Marquez would do to Khan. Khan has too many flaws and Marquez would work out how to exploit them and time him with counters when rushing in.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
          You either don't have a house or you want to lose it. If Peterson can cause the kind of problems he did for Khan it is not hard to see what Marquez would do to Khan. Khan has too many flaws and Marquez would work out how to exploit them and time him with counters when rushing in.
          Khan got robbed that fight period. Peterson has size and strength, that simply marquez couldn't match.

Don't get me wrong I like Marquez, hall of famer and all, but people act like he didn't have 8+ years to time and counter 1 opponent in pacquiao.

So yea, matter of fact i wouldn't be surprised if Khan completely embarrases him and knocks him down a couple of times too.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
            Khan got robbed that fight period. Peterson has size and strength, that simply marquez couldn't match.

:
            You are missing the point Khan's performance in the Peterson fight was pathetic and exposed his woeful in fighting skills and inability to deal with pressure regardless of the result. If he won the fight he still looked like junk.

Comment

Why is Marquez ducking a Bradley fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                You are missing the point Khan's performance in the Peterson fight was pathetic and exposed his woeful in fighting skills and inability to deal with pressure regardless of the result. If he won the fight he still looked like junk.
                Peterson's preassure and Marquez preassure are 2 COMPLETELY different ballparks. The preassure peterson was puttin on Khan that fight was on a sacle of 1 to 10 a 12. So khan had to reverto to whatever is it that you describe as pathetic to keep peterson off of him.
                And he still got robbed.

Marquez won't really be preassuring, all that will be happening is marquez trying to keep his head stable from stiff jabs to the face, and whatever khan feels like doing after that.

It should be made, it'll bring khan back out of the shadows.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  he would probably get robbed against a nobody, thats probably the reason.

In all seriousness, bradley wins that fight if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Beristain says Bradley's boring and would make for an unexciting fight. i would say he knows that Bradley is a stylistic problem, one they don't want to have to deal with when they can fight a bigger name for bigger money.

Comment

Once Marquez's right finds home, then its night night. Back when there were rumors about them fighting I had Kahn wining by ud. But now that Marquez showed how powerful his right is, I lean towards Marquez more.
                      Last edited by MakeItRain; 02-01-2013, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X