Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regardless of the opponent will Pacquiaos next fight.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    The Arum spin was strong then. Hell Arum even has some you saying the contract was crap and claiming Nonito is worth more than hos highest payday. A couple even say Mares is ducking by moving up in weight. But keep drinking the kool-aid. I will say the old man can manipulate the media
    arum is hated by everybody so i dont think people are getting influenced by him...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      arum is hated by everybody so i dont think people are getting influenced by him...
      You dont have to be liked to be able to spin the truth and influence people.

Comment

You dont have to be liked to be able to spin the truth and influence people.
        true but people are not likely influenced by people they hate...it's actually the opposite..

Comment

true but people are not likely influenced by people they hate...it's actually the opposite..
          Dont like you but your enemy is my enemy which makes you my friend. The spin is strong with that one.

Comment

Dont like you but your enemy is my enemy which makes you my friend. The spin is strong with that one.
            i dont hate floyd becuase im a pac fan..i hate him becuase he's a b1tch..most hate him becuase he does'nt give the fights people want to see...he has that history and rep

Comment

shane had a history of using banned sbustance , so did salido , so did roy jones, so did hollyfield, so did nino , etc but had there been any of their opponents who said "id fight you but only if there is extra testing?...lol , nah , coz they are warriors, floyd is just not thus why he gets hated on...
              I believe Tyson wanted Holyfield tested for peds or visa versa. Would you say either of them are b1tches?

How about Riddick Bowe when he demanded that Andrew Golota take tests?
              Last edited by Rapid Counter; 01-31-2013, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                You and the rest of manny's fringe, birther, nationalistic fanbase can call floyd whatever you want to try and make manny look better.

In the end he got KTFO and then allowed roach to float ped rumors and then had his doctors come up with that ******ed parkinsons story. You and his fans sucked it up.

Every time he avoids PED testing in his fights he makes floyd more credible.

imagine that!!!!

Comment

really?..coz i can guarantee you right now if you make a poll asking if floyd is a b1tch or not , it's be a lopsided vote in favor of yes..it has been done to death ...

i dont need to defend manny , sensibiltity, truth and common sense defend manny..

floyd is the one with a coward rep...
                  Sensibility and common sense make you ask why doesn't Manny utilize advanced testing of any kind for his fights?

Common sense says the answer is because he is afraid to get caught cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                    I believe Tyson wanted Holyfield tested for peds or visa versa. Would you say either of them are b1tches?

How about Riddick Bowe when he demanded that Andrew Golota take tests?
                    they fought did'nt they? i was talking about fighters who say " extra testing or no fight , ..OBVIOSLY!

Comment

It doesn't even matter anymore, but I'm looking forward to seeing him get KTFO again. Arum should just make Pacquiao/Rios so we can see Rios mentally break him down in the 24/7 series, before putting him out his misery for good.

Comment

Working...
                      X