Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...What happened with Thomas Hauser having evidence that suggests Floyd is on PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    credibility?

Vada is a new organization started after Floyd v Mosley USADA testing if any of the two could be bribed is obviously the new Victor Conte Anti doping Agency
    Let see who have better credibility..

VADA ==> Khan-peterson ==> caught a peterson
    VADA ==> Berto-Ortiz 2 ==> caught a Berto

Then USADA take over again on GBP testing..

USADA ==> Quillin-Wright ==> throw the test samples for no reasons.
    USADA ==> Morales-Garcia ==> Hide the POSITVE results until they got negative result on Morales. They kept it from NYSC until one day before the fight so there's no way to cancel the fight.

Now, who is more credible than the two? I know VADA is new and USADA around more than a decade, how many did they catch using their testing protocols?

Comment

Man..where there is smoke there is fire, I keep saying I think there are tons of fighters out there that have used or are using some type of ped. This is like MLB all over again..the mitchell report..I think at least 50% of fighters are on peds.

Comment

http://www.usada.org/testing-statistics

http://www.usada.org/athlete-test-history

http://www.usada.org/sanctions/

Credibility? LMAO.

And tell me again what organization WADA recommended when Bob Arum cried about USADA?

WADA: Use USADA.

Originally posted by sapaw View Post

USADA ==> Morales-Garcia ==> Hide the POSITVE results until they got negative result on Morales. They kept it from NYSC until one day before the fight so there's no way to cancel the fight.

Now, who is more credible than the two? I know VADA is new and USADA around more than a decade, how many did they catch using their testing protocols?

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          And team Pac responded to the allegations ferociously. Mayweather/GBP kept quiet. Apples and bananas.

Silence = Guilty
          And
          Testing = dirty
          Refusing = clean

Got it! Apples and bananas

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            And
            Testing = dirty
            Refusing = clean

Got it! Apples and bananas
            no fetta:

testing=ducking
            never testing=clean

Comment

i love the conspiracy theories, funny how floyd is always called a uniintelligent thug dropout who cant manage his money. but of course he would be intelligent enough to run a conspiracy with one of the biggest testing agencies in america i guess floyd's been playing dumb all along.

Comment

Originally posted by sapaw View Post

USADA are the organization that test our olympic athletes. WADA, as in world/planet, respect this organization enough to use them but for some reason ypu think this company will euin thier crediability for a single fighter? Worldwide company saying screw it all for One fighter or promotional company? SMDH! You clowns are funny.

But VADA who is advised by the biggest sport cheat poddibly of all time ismuch more credible

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  USADA are the organization that test our olympic athletes. WADA, as in world/planet, respect this organization enough to use them but for some reason ypu think this company will euin thier crediability for a single fighter? Worldwide company saying screw it all for One fighter or promotional company? SMDH! You clowns are funny.

But VADA who is advised by the biggest sport cheat poddibly of all time ismuch more credible
                  not only usada but gbp as well and al haymon all for floyd who will be retiring soon.

unless he has some dirt on all of them how smart is that really? to potentially ruin everything over a guy who will be retiring in a year or two.

when they can be promoting into their 80s ala arum it's so ******ed makes me think some of these guys take special need classes.

Comment

Floyd's next opponent should assert his right to be informed of the positive test results. Better still, he should collude with an insider and promise him millions of dollars as a result of a positive test. Fight will only resume if Mayweather give up half of his purse.

The way I looked at it Mayweather is dependent on peds. Without his peds, anybody can beat him.
                    Last edited by Bullrider; 01-31-2013, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                      http://www.usada.org/testing-statistics

http://www.usada.org/athlete-test-history

http://www.usada.org/sanctions/

Credibility? LMAO.

And tell me again what organization WADA recommended when Bob Arum cried about USADA?

WADA: Use USADA.

then explain what happened to this? why anyone from these fanboys refuse to explain this?

Comment

Working...
                      X