No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia fans: his best win is A Mere Con

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toby 1991
    Does anyone actually think Danny Garcia would beat Lucas Matthysse?
    I do... Youll see why in the judah fight

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      A well timed left hook from Garcia is a game changer of a shot.

Garcia doesn't exactly have a **** chin himself so this would definitely be an interesting match up. I'm waiting for it to be finalised before I bet on this bout. I can see Garcia winning this.
      I agree with this...

Comment

• It's true that his best win was Khan and it's not that special, but who cares? Garcia is fun to watch and I'm sure he will match up in some other exciting fights in his future. If his dad wasn't such a ****, I think he would be a lot more likeable of a fighter and have less haters. But let's just not overrate him off some overrated wins with some very nice KOs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          His best win, is a con!

Who else this chump beat?

And you think this guy beats Lucas?

Matthyse by brutal ko
          Earl, you were praising Khan before the Garcia fight...

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Garcia is a bum, not in the class of king khan
          Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          i admire you ricans for standing by your boy even though he is hopelessly overmatched and outclassed
          Now after Garcia KO's him he's a "Con" You're simply a hater who is going at great lengths to hate on Garcia.

It's funny cause you made a thread asking why posters "hate" boxers and you, yourself hate Garcia. The hypocrisy on this board amazes me.

I do agree with you, Garcia might lose to Matthysse, but it doesn't change the fact that he beat the shit outta your boy Khan!
          Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 01-31-2013, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• Still remember the days leading up to the Khan fight TS rumbling threads about Garcia getting KTFO.He's itching for his revenge .

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              At 140, I would not call either overrated. Now if someone goes about calling them atg's, then I'd get worried. But as far as 140 is concerned, those 2 are the cornerstones.
              over rated by many on here i meant. i certainly do not see anything special in those two. wondering what all the fuss is about.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                What? Better fundamentals?

Folks this is what we call ****riding at its finest. Have you seen Garcia throw a punch dude?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Look at your av and sig. Enough said.

Matthysse was a decent amateur but Garcia always looked much better fundamentally and has a great amateur career. Garcia was superior FUNDAMENTALLY from the time he was a child on. How many fights have you watched of both guys?

Garcia has FAR better timing. People like to say Khan dominated the first two rounds but clearly they missed the last minute of round two. Garcia has VERY good fundamentals as the late great Manny Steward said during that fight. It is Garcia's understanding of the basics that have him world champ. Guys are faster, bigger punchers etc but Garcia has impeccable timing and he always wins. Just like his great amateur record. Other than the knockouts he isn't flashy at all he is just VERY solid all around.

He's never too squared up, when he hurts guys he doesn't chase them and head hunt (both are things Matthysse does do) and his ability to counter and punch WITH guys is on a completely different level than Matthysse. He is much better with his left and like I said his timing is elite and up there with the best in the game. Go learn the art of boxing before bumping your gums.

And TS - I saw you talking ******ly to my man Saddler. You are a known troll. Always have been, always will be. Whether you are looking for the reverse effect of your troll thread (such as in this case) or not, a troll is a troll and that is you. Your boxing iq is mediocre, at best.
                Last edited by FaustoGeraci; 02-02-2013, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• Lucas is a BEAST. He SHOULD have wins over judah and Alexander but was robbed. more robbed in the Alexander fight tho. and has wins over a gutsy veteran Soto and a ducked fighter Ajose who nobody else would fight. IMO head to head i would say
                  Judah, Alexander, Soto, Ajose >>>> Morales, Khan at 140

and head to head i think Mathyssee Hurts Garcia pretty bad after intense early rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by dde91 View Post
                    Lucas is a BEAST. He SHOULD have wins over judah and Alexander but was robbed. more robbed in the Alexander fight tho. and has wins over a gutsy veteran Soto and a ducked fighter Ajose who nobody else would fight. IMO head to head i would say
                    Judah, Alexander, Soto, Ajose >>>> Morales, Khan at 140

and head to head i think Mathyssee Hurts Garcia pretty bad after intense early rounds.
                    How is two fights in which Lucas lost better then Garcia's wins over Morales and Khan??In the case of the Khan fight,Garcia not only KO'd a top fighter(which Lucas is yet to do)but he won the Jr WW Championship..Dude there is no doubt about it..Garcia is in the lead..

Comment

• garcia is over rated. but i'd love to see how matthysse stands up to that left hook

Comment

Working...
                      X