Danny Garcia fans: his best win is A Mere Con

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    What? Better fundamentals?

Folks this is what we call dickriding at its finest. Have you seen Garcia throw a punch dude?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    mr. Geraci's style-matchup breakdowns are among the most technically well-observed and insightful i've read on this forum. though he is infrequent and may miss your post, i would encourage you to ask him what he sees, rather than berate him with rhetoricals. if he thinks that Danny is fundamentally better than Lucas, he probably has observations he can share with you that may draw you into an interesting and rewarding discussion even if they don't ultimately sway you to his thinking.

Comment

• i think it will be a very competitive fight. what's the matter with wanting to see the two best guys in the division when they're in their primes?

garcia's stoppage of khan is better than anything mathysse has on his resume, even if you include the judah and alexander fights.

khan stopped judah, stopped malignaggi, beat maidana, beat kotelnik, and should have a W over peterson, who used drugs.

i'm still picking garcia.

Comment

• matthysse is over rated. garcia is also over rated so it should be a good scrap!

Comment

• Wow.....

The over-rating of Matthyse on here is truely incredible. I'm no Garcia stan, but Garcia's resume clearly ****s on Matthyse's right now.

So on paper, Matthyse has lost his "big fights" then he Ko's a nobody and is the second coming of god.

Dont get me wrong I like Matthyse probably more than garcia, but the **** that's going on here with the over-rating is ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            i think it will be a very competitive fight. what's the matter with wanting to see the two best guys in the division when they're in their primes?

garcia's stoppage of khan is better than anything mathysse has on his resume, even if you include the judah and alexander fights.

khan stopped judah, stopped malignaggi, beat maidana, beat kotelnik, and should have a W over peterson, who used drugs.

i'm still picking garcia.
            thank you.

/ end thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by figzuki View Post
              Wow.....

The over-rating of Matthyse on here is truely incredible. I'm no Garcia stan, but Garcia's resume clearly ****s on Matthyse's right now.

So on paper, Matthyse has lost his "big fights" then he Ko's a nobody and is the second coming of god.

Dont get me wrong I like Matthyse probably more than garcia, but the **** that's going on here with the over-rating is ridiculous.
              while we are speaking in a troll thread which should be taken with a grain of salt, overrating of the man they call 'Lucas' is indeed reaching quite absurd levels in general on this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                His best win, is a con!

Who else this chump beat?

And you think this guy beats Lucas?

Matthyse by brutal ko
                I like both Matt's and Garcia,but Garcia has the better win on his resume..I also would pick Garcia over Matt's..Don't know just have this feeling...

Comment

• I'm not a Garcia fan but TS is the same dude that said that Khan was going to beat Garcia and Ajose was going to beat Lucas. Now he favors Lucas probably because Angel Garcia is an idiot.

Comment

• You know what?? To tell you da truth, I'm not sure Lucas can beat Garcia. Garcia has that cold counter game locked. Tbh, that fight plays out even to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                      matthysse is over rated. garcia is also over rated so it should be a good scrap!
                      At 140, I would not call either overrated. Now if someone goes about calling them atg's, then I'd get worried. But as far as 140 is concerned, those 2 are the cornerstones.

Comment

Working...
                      X