Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cry mexicans, cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
      Huge mistake. If he beats Manny again most people will say Manny was done anyways. No way he can have a more dramatic and memorable win than the last fight. And if he loses? Yeah, I don't support this. I like it when a fighter goes out on top. Marquez risks it all and gains nothing. Well, besides likely his biggest ever payday. Ah, I get it now. Carry on.
      Yeah, exactly how I feel. I really love it when guys go out on top. Ernesto Marcel, Lennox Lewis, Rocky Marciano, Roberto Duran....Oh wait....

It would have been legendary if Marquez had decided to call it a day with what is undoubtedly the greatest win and KO of this era. I knew it would be too good to be true.

I wouldn't have minded him taking on someone at 140 for another title, but hey....We'll see.

Comment

Guess we'll be seeing Marquez continue his trend of recent years

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          Pretty much this. It's always a woman behind these decisions.
          His wife wanted him to quit 2-3 fights ago.

He talked her out of it.

Off subject:

Jennifer Lopez's boyfriend gets 25,000 a week from J LO just for fuking her azz.

He wants to be a boxer.. I wonder how far he'll go.

Maybe he can talk J LO into buying JMM as a trainer?

This way JMM won't have to get hit anymore but still make bank.

I'm currently in college studying up on marketing.. and a great way to make money for these former athletes is to train the boyfriends, sons, daughters of rich women.. they pay a insanely high amount of fees for that.

This former boxer from the 70's .. Marvin Johnson or some other LHW was making hundreds of thousands training that one female pop star's son in boxing.
          Last edited by Skittlez; 01-31-2013, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Bad move...how can he positively top this exit of the game? That's like Ray Lewis winning this weekend and not retiring..this is going to end badly I just have that feeling..it's like being ungrateful for the biggest moment of your career. Like literally I can't fathom why he would continue..he clearly does not need the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
              I wanted him to retire. It would've been a perfect end to his ATG career to go out with a knockout of his rival.

A fifth fight is just tempting fate, he isn't getting any younger. Realistically he should've retired already.

War Marquez though. Hope he goes out on a win.
              I also wanted him to retire. A second fight with Floyd would be ppv worthy but we all know that won't happen.

It must be impossible for Marquez to imagine immediate retirement after his last win, surely it's on the cards soon though.

Comment

Damn.. bad decision! I'd rather want JMM to see retired while still on top of his game, rather than losing it for $10M+??? 8 figures...! Hahaha!, this would change his decicion or his wife or his childrens decisions..or any body else! But I like the idea of a 5th fight, ang if he wins it would definitely seal his career in exclamation point! And to Pac should also retire and seal his career in disappointment, his prime afterall is proven over. BUT.. if Pac won as I highly expexted then the're cooking for a 6th meeting which it would be exciting! This would be the end of their saga anyways!

Comment

Marquez will KO Pacquiao again. He completely figured out the puzzle.

Comment

I was hoping he would retire after finishing the Pac saga. If he does continue I'd like to see him fight someone other than Pac.

Comment

I would have liked to see Marquez retire but it's his decision, he knows the risks, hopefully the brutal KO took enough out of pacquiao to secure another win...

Comment

Working...
                      X