No announcement yet.

The myth that JMM owns Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
    Everyone will always remember the KO and that's all that matters.
    Maybe thats why Pac will be remembered as contender for GOAT cos of all his KO;s and stricken foes. Maybe that is also a reason Floyd will be forgotten instantly once he retires as KO;ing people wasnt his speciality.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
      Let's follow your "logic":
      1. Marquez gets knocked down or hurt, but never finished. We know this from the first three fights.
      2. Pacquiao doesn't get knocked down or hurt, much less finished. We know this from the first three fights.
      3. From #1, Marquez was not hurt or on the verge of being finished in IV.
      4. From #2, Pacquiao was not knocked down or out in IV?

Regardless of what you say Marquez's "MO" is, he was legitimately hurt. We saw some unprecedented things happen in that fight, and I think it's because both guys showed up so ready to really wage war: Pacquiao finally looked vulnerable, and Marquez looked like he actually could be finished off. It ended up not happening, but denying the reality of what the two warriors did and brought out in each other is stupid.
      Well said. Larryx will belittle Pac at every turn, in order to prop up his God.

As if JMM KO'ing Manny validates Floyd in any way, shape or form.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
        Entirely his fault??bull****..Juan had just floored his ass and clearly had gained strength for this fight and got Mannys timing down perfectly..he was practicing that punch in training camp and flooring fighters..that punch was meant for what it did.......he hurt Manny with it in the 5th round aswell...Juan won more rounds in the series and put Manny to sleep..he owned him in front of millions
        Reading comprehension. I didn't say it was entirely his fault to insinuate that JMM had absolutely nothing to do with the KO. I said that, so I wouldn't come off as giving Pac excuses.

Yes, he got caught with a beautiful counter right. Entirely his fault. WTF is so hard to understand about that?

It's like you try an pick a fight with anyone that tries and defend Manny.

Watch this. "I love Floyd. He's the best!". You'll be on my dick in a hot second huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
          Are you making the excuse that Manny fought dumb??hell thats how he always fights..dumb,he is a dumbass fighter
          Damn, get the **** off this site. Little b1tches like you are better suited to gossip sites. Go hang out at Perez Hilton rather than turn this site into one.

Comment

Manny got KO'ed beacuse of his own stupidity. He was a superior fighter in 4th fight. Pacquiao is better fighter of the two not smarter though..

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Maybe thats why Pac will be remembered as contender for GOAT cos of all his KO;s and stricken foes. Maybe that is also a reason Floyd will be forgotten instantly once he retires as KO;ing people wasnt his speciality.
              If Floyd doesn't fight Sergio/Canelo/Trout, he won't be remembered for ****, besides ducking.

You might say that's unfair, but that's the bed he made, and he's got to sleep in it.

"But Floyd's a multi millionaire. He's sleeping in silk sheets, and don't give a ****!"

Yeah, wait til he's broke, and no one gives 2 ****s about his ass.

Edit: Besides Larryx

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                Way to respond back with a snide little remark. You just displayed what a Manny hater/JMM nut rider/Flowmo would do. Not acknowledge Manny's success on JMM. Then go on to throw salt.
                Wtf are talking about? It is the truth.

Both of them beat the **** out of each other. The problem is, JMM didn't get put to sleep with a left while Pac ate a right and went to sleep.

That's the facts. I get it, you're still upset.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant;12973921[COLOR="Yellow"
                  ]Maybe thats why Pac will be remembered as contender for GOAT cos of all his KO;s and stricken foes[/COLOR]. Maybe that is also a reason Floyd will be forgotten instantly once he retires as KO;ing people wasnt his speciality.
                  Nope........

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    Wtf are talking about? It is the truth.

Both of them beat the **** out of each other. The problem is, JMM didn't get put to sleep with a left while Pac ate a right and went to sleep.

That's the facts. I get it, you're still upset.
                    You can't just narrow it down to that. JMM caught him with one of the most beautiful counter rights ever. It wasn't a case of them being in the center of the ring, toe to toe, and he caught him in the heat of battle.

Manny jumped in like a jack ass, JMM capitolized, and that's all she wrote.

You make it seem like this was fight #2, and JMM KO'd Manny. The circumstances were way different.

Manny looked like he was on his way of ACTUALLY finishing him this time, got way too reckless and paid the price.

Comment

If you put all fights together as if they were one big fight it would look like Marquez overcoming some early obstacles and eventually outboxing and knocking out the pacman.

Comment

Working...
                      X