No announcement yet.

Geale vs Mundine & Undercard (Kimbo Slice) RBR thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Lol damn, that looked weak at first but I guess he was badly hurt. He could have easily beat Kimbo. At least we know Kimbo is garbage though.

No defense, glass chin.
    Yeah, all he is is an attraction like Butter Bean was. No one is expecting his career to go anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
      That was entertaining Kimbo did well!
      It was very entertaining. Damn, they were really yelling and screaming when Kimbo first got hurt.

Comment

That's still a good story for Tilyard to have now. He could now claim he dropped Kimbo Slice twice.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          It was very entertaining. Damn, they were really yelling and screaming when Kimbo first got hurt.
          Haha yep! Now to the main event!

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
            Yeah, all he is is an attraction like Butter Bean was. No one is expecting his career to go anywhere.
            Well he entertained me, that's for sure. He's pretty old and won't have much of a career in boxing but I'm sure he got paid well. Still a scary ass fighter.

Comment

Kimbo got rocked but he came back with that KO victory.

He's still the US's 6th best Heavyweight after Arreola, Wilder, Mitchell, Thompson and Banks

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Kimbo got rocked but he came back with that KO victory.

He's still the US's 6th best Heavyweight after Arreola, Wilder, Mitchell, Thompson and Banks

Comment

Was she singing in English? Couldn't understand a single word?

Comment

Kimbo should fight Chisora, Id like to see that, it would sell tickets and both would earn good money.

Comment

Are we being trolled?

Comment

Working...
                      X