Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'll Fight Matthysse, I Don't Duck Anybody!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here Matthysse is either being humble or genuinely doesn’t know how the Garcia fight will go.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Him fighting Judah means he's ducking Matthysse?
      Right now ill give him the benefit of the doubt and give him a pass, but the comments on Matthysse not being a being enough draw and talks about a khan rematch make me think he will duck Lucas after the Judah fight

If he doesnt fight Lucas next, its a plain duck

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        1) Professional courtesy. He was scheduled to fight Judah in February and had to pull out because of injury. That might not mean a lot to you but as a fighter (Zab's position) it can be very frustrating as it amounts to a loss of income. Because of how the whole thing blew up it could also have a bad affect over his reputation.

2) He is probably contractually obliged to reschedule the fight or pay money in compensation.
        Im talking about signing to fight Judah 2 months after Lucas became his Mando.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Right now ill give him the benefit of the doubt and give him a pass, but the comments on Matthysse not being a being enough draw and talks about a khan rematch make me think he will duck Lucas after the Judah fight

If he doesnt fight Lucas next, its a plain duck
          Well better to wait and see what happens after the Judah fight first. Because as of right now, the usage of the word "duck" is becoming downright childish. Like people want them to fight tomorrow or something. The words of Mayweather made it "sound" like he might duck Mosley. Bottom line, it's not a "duck" until it's a "duck," whatever that word really means.

Comment

Danny is da man!! no fear !!haha when Canelo is going to fight his mandatory?????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Please spare me the mandatory argument. You haters change your mind like I change drawls. Being the mandatory only matters when your a fan of the fighter. Matthysse is gonna get his shot. The same Judah that you say is washed up gave Matthysse all he could handle, regaurdless if you think he was robbed or not.
              Take away the mandatory argument and you still have Lucas, who is the best fighter in the division with the same promoter calling out Garcia. Theres no reason the fight shouldnt happen. The mando argument just reinforces that the fight should happen.

After "losing" to judah, Lucas beat Devon and and is now on a 5 fight KO streck. Judah beat Mabuza and then look horrific against Khan which is what got him a "shot"

Comment

Danny will duck Matthyse. Simple.

No worries, Khan outclasses him in a rematch and Judah beats him too.

I'm guessing after he "postponed" the Judah fight he's probably gonna end up doing a third Morales fight. Hahahaha!

DANNY "DUCK" GARCIA!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Well better to wait and see what happens after the Judah fight first. Because as of right now, the usage of the word "duck" is becoming downright childish. Like people want them to fight tomorrow or something. The words of Mayweather made it "sound" like he might duck Mosley. Bottom line, it's not a "duck" until it's a "duck," whatever that word really means.
                  Like i said, i give him the benefit of the doubt, i just dont see anything from him or GBP that shows they're interested in the fight, quite the opposite actually. I feel GBP will turn this into a Gamboa-Juanma situation, pushing the fight further and further and the it will never happen

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Take away the mandatory argument and you still have Lucas, who is the best fighter in the division with the same promoter calling out Garcia. Theres no reason the fight shouldnt happen. The mando argument just reinforces that the fight should happen.

After "losing" to judah, Lucas beat Devon and and is now on a 5 fight KO streck. Judah beat Mabuza and then look horrific against Khan which is what got him a "shot"
                    He beat Paris and the fight will sell good on the east coast.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                      He beat Paris and the fight will sell good on the east coast.
                      LMAO. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                      X