Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terrazes: No Fear of Abner Mares, I'm Superior To Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First top 10 super bantam that Mares has fought

Should be fun

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      True, but Mares needs a notable win at 122lbs and this is full 122lb fighter. From the looks of it, he's not getting Donaire or Rigo, so he's gonna have to settle for Terrazas.
      Mares coming off a hard fought victory over Moreno isn't going to settle for no C class fighter. It looks like he wants the biggest money fight possible and Terrazas will not get him that. Look at his last 5-6 fights, Moreno, Agbeko 2x, Darchinyan, Perez, Morel. That's a really tough resume, the guy wants a big money fight and he deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        True, but Mares needs a notable win at 122lbs and this is full 122lb fighter. From the looks of it, he's not getting Donaire or Rigo, so he's gonna have to settle for Terrazas.
        Agreed. He could do a lot worse for a stay busy.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Mares coming off a hard fought victory over Moreno isn't going to settle for no C class fighter. It looks like he wants the biggest money fight possible and Terrazas will not get him that. Look at his last 5-6 fights, Moreno, Agbeko 2x, Darchinyan, Perez, Morel. That's a really tough resume, the guy wants a big money fight and he deserves it.
          There's only 1 big money fight for him at 122 and that's Nonito, everyone else is just a pay date and a name. Mares 118 resume is amazing, but he wants "The Man" at 122 and he's yet to test the waters at 122lbs.

Comment

he might never get Donaire, he should move up to 126 because dealing with Arum is impossible

i think he's a little small to be honest

Comment

Terrazes won't b an ezy bout but maes should win...purse bid is friday from what I read in a MX City paper today...

Comment

Working...
              X