Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone really give a damn about Tim Bradley ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
    He signed with TR to fight Pac, without realizing almost all the names from 140-154 are GBP.

He truly doesn't have that many options.
    TBH Bradley has some of the best options in boxing..Marquez and Pac,not to mention Rios...The problem is getting any of them fighters in the ring because they all know Bradley would be a very bad style match and almost certain loss..That's the reality my friend..GBP has some good young talent(no doubt about it)but legacy is right at TR for Bradley..But the question still is can he land those fights??

Will Arum feed Rios to Bradley??Will Arum chance a rematch with Pac(another big money fight)??Can Arum get Marquez in the ring with Bradley??According to Nacho the answer is no..Bradley get's bashed for wanting these kinda fights,he get's told to just fight somebody already..But nothing said about the fighters who don't want to fight him..Why cause they know the danger that comes with it..Bradley has options,but the options have to want to fight him and have to consider him an option as well...

Comment

Tell me one thing about Bradley that makes him elite.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
        You mean besides the fact that he has unified twice and is a multi div Champion??Oh and undefeated at that..Nothing,absolutely nothing..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          You mean besides the fact that he has unified twice and is a multi div Champion??Oh and undefeated at that..Nothing,absolutely nothing..
          I'm talking about his skill set. Nothing about him impresses me.

Comment

no...........

Comment

are we supposed to not care and hate him cause of bad judging? he still a good fighter i care and waiting to see who he gonna fight you care enough to make this thread

Comment

He has the one skill that counts the most....he is a winner, that's what he does, who he is, he always finds a way to win.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  He did it to himself. He should have returned the Belt and admitted defeat. Instead he thought the entire world was blind and tried to market his fake ass win with a bullshlt belt that he didnt earn.

So Anyone that fights him and beats him is considered a paper champion. Who wants that title....Oh wait...Floyd.

Any who.....No he would have got more respect with the loss and better fights afterwards if he had of loss!
                  you have got to be kidding as much as i think pac won thats just not realistic has anyone ever done that? pacman sure didnt

Comment

so if your not elite your not supposed to care? sorry i watch it all and care about way more then so called "elite fighters
                    " aka hyped fighters

Comment

He get's a B to A in every depart(attributes)outside of punching power(where I'd rate him average,C+)..Just because he does not have glaring fast hands or monstrous power does not mean he is not elite...B-Hop does nothing great,nothing great about B-Hop talents..He is an extremely smart fighter it's his most powerful/meaningful attribute..Does this now mean B-Hop is not elite??Of course not..Bradley is an elite fighter in the sport right now based off his accomplishments..

Comment

Working...
                      X