Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone really give a damn about Tim Bradley ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question is if MP thought he was robbed why didn't he demand a rematch?

if Bradley is so easy to beat why not prove the judges wrong and all the people right that had him winning since he didn't do that he lost....took a fight with JMM and got KO'd after he won but really lost

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      When I read this,I laughed..lol..Funny because it's true..
      It's mind-boggling, really. If I see one more thread about how irrelevant he is...

@ the irony

Comment

Not really...not many did before the Pac fight but now all he gets is pure hatred from the Pacmaniacs since he received an undeserved decision over their "God". He is still unbeaten though, regardless of how boring or unremarkable he is. So let the haters hate I suppose. I am not a fan of his but nothing too much I can say if he keeps winning I guess. Same as with Danny Garcia, not remarkable at all but keeps grinding out wins. I think Bradley is more talented and skilled than Garcia though to be honest.

Comment

He didn't have that many fans to begin with and after that awful robbery it only got worse

Comment

When he looked like he was going to be this type of fighter I was hopeful for him. His style has evolved into one of the ugliest at the higher levels of the sport. As far as the Pacquiao situation IDGAF. To me he *****ed out as a warrior. Being a warrior was supposed to be his whole thing. He fought pacquiao trying to avoid contact. Like a vagina.

Comment

big bradley fan he needs to hurry up and fight tho.

Comment

Meh...I'm getting a bit bored with his diva "I'll only fight Mayweather, Pac, or Marquez for 50 million!" act. Yeah, you got a ridiculous robbery win over Pac, but that doesn't mean that you then sit on the shelf expecting to be the next Pac/Mayweather and only get the hugest fights available.

****, look what Marquez did between fighting Pac and Mayweather. He took unification fights, title fights, top contender and even tune up fights in between it all. Bradley babbling about only waiting for one or two fights that he may be waiting a long time for is tiresome.

Show the world why you deserved the Pac fight in the first place. Go fight any of the top guys at 140 or 147. It would be much better for him to go back down to 140. Much better fights there. 147 sucks really. Apart from Pac, Floyd and Marquez (who isn't really going to do anything at 147) it's dead.

I can't understand why he wouldn't go back to 140. You have Rios, Khan (big money when he builds back up), Garcia, which are all big money/exposure fights plus the possibility of a huge Marquez fight if he does fight on at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  I do. The only thing Bradley's ever done wrong is win 4 rounds against Pacquiao and get a gift decision. Even with a loss against Pac, he still has a good resume and is undefeated at 140.

On paper the guy is as deserving as any fighter of a big fight. I really want to see him fight Floyd, JMM, Garcia, Matthysse, or Guerrero. There's plenty of options.
                  Maybe 3 if we're being generous....probably not 4 though.

He just needs to ****ing fight someone. Anyone. Take the Peterson fight. Take a crappy tune up fight. This reminds me of Pirog after destroying Jacobs. Huge hype, HBO worthy, but then ****s off back to Russia to sit on his arse for 15 years doing FA. When he does then fight, all hype is gone, no one really gives a **** anymore and so he ends up fighting two or three unranked, slightly ranked guys that just don't mean ****. That's all across 3 or 4 years or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                    I'd be impressed with a Garcia/Rios/Matthysse win

The others not so much. JMM I think outside of Pacquiao loses to most top guys around him. Judah...no. Alvarado just got blasted, so no. He already beat up Peterson, so no. And I would be impressed with Kahn win since I pick Kahn to beat him, but Kahn just got blasted, so not really anymore.

And that impressed feeling will depend really on how much he uses his head to harm his opponents as opposed to his fists
                    That's an interesting take. So you think a guy that should have got a decision win over Pac, then KHTFO, would lose to everyone else?

He would lose to some styles simply because of his age, but they're few and far between. Bradley, Floyd, maybe even Khan can of his speed and height/reach. All the rest ... ?

Comment

Speaking for myself, I honestly don't give a **** about Bradley. I've watched his past fights and whenever he does fight again, I will watch it too. That's because I'm a big boxing fan though, I watch anything I can from HBO and ST cards to ESPN and Telefutura cards. So I guess I give 1% of a **** about him. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X