Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone really give a damn about Tim Bradley ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You and everyone in this thread does..you made the thread,they replied...12 pages in i'd say people give a damn about him

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

I'd rather Bradley's attention not be almost universal dislike, but people do seem to care.
      It's so strange, man. But hey, any attention is good attention.

Comment

• If he weren't good, he wouldn't have haters. That goes for any boxer...

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          9? try 11......

he'll lose 11-12 rounds straight and he'll still get the decision

oh and he'll brag about it afterwards
          When you are the man, you are the man...it's not Tim's fault he has the world by the balls.

Comment

• Yes, I'm a Bradley fan and want to see him fight still. He should have stayed with Shaw though, those 2 big fights just wasn't worth it, he was one of boxing top upcoming stars without Arum.

Comment

• Ruslan Provodnikov?

SERIOUSLY???

Comment

• Also I think Tim needs to down his standards on big money fights, all those fights can't happen due to the GB vs Top Rank fued.

Comment

• Nope not at all, not 1 bit.

Comment

• lol at having to fight Ruslan

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                      You and everyone in this thread does..you made the thread,they replied...12 pages in i'd say people give a damn about him
                      everybody cares about tim bradley for one reason alone, lol, they want him to retire so he can get the **** out of conversations of big fights cause hes a boring azz mutha****in clown homie, lol, he sucks big ****in balls, lol, i hate tim and your family does too, lol, **** tim, lol, tim is ****in boring as ****, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X