Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Mares: Full Contract Details Are Revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much did Arum offer for the services of Mares again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      How much did Arum offer for the services of Mares again?
      only 1 mill....

Comment

• Rigo is by far a harder fight for Donaire.

I bet if he was facing Mares, some of you same clowns would be posting that he is ducking Rigo.

After he ices both, threads like this will be bump and full of pure comedic gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
          only 1 mill....
          Thank you, so basically GBP made a counter offer that was 3 times that? And then we still have all these dumb a*s talking ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
            Rigo is by far a harder fight for Donaire.

I bet if he was facing Mares, some of you same clowns would be posting that he is ducking Rigo.

After he ices both, threads like this will be bump and full of pure comedic gold.
            For me Nonito ice both of them on the same night.. So my post in this thread has nothing to do with "Ducking" more to do with GBP exposing Arum again and how Arum alway puts a road block on fights. Am glad the Rigo fight is happening and am thanking GBP for that because the pressure they put on Arum he has no choice but to make a Rigo fight.

Comment

• I personally think Mares is the tougher fight, hence why Donaire if fighting Rigo first! Think about it if he cashes in right now and losses then he losses a possible fight with Rigo after, so then take the easier fight w/Rigo first for less money, then cash out on Mares after, which IMO is a 50/50 fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                Top Rank and Donaire are not looking good so far in this one....

GB just landed a big blow
                the truth is starting to surface about top rank. the truth is arum wants to be the only promoter for any fights involving a top rank fighter. arum is the reason floyd v pac will never happen. arum keeps all the money from in-house fights. so to those thinking who wouldnt want to make good money vs another promoters fighter? arum keeps all the money thats why everyone that wanted a shot at pac had to sign with tr to get the fight. arum=greedy loser who screws his fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Thank you, so basically GBP made a counter offer that was 3 times that? And then we still have all these dumb a*s talking ****.
                  And Bob's greedy ass probably thinks he can make more than 3 mil if Golden Boy accepts 1 mil. That's why this fight isn't happening. Both sides should just come to an agreement for a certain percentage of the overall money made, if its that easy.

Comment

• no person in his right mind would accept that one-sided contract...and to think that arum is a lawyer, that contract is a diminution of his capacity as a lawyer and as a promoter...arum is right and dunkin is right, that there was no contract offered by golden boy...

those who made negative comments on top rank don't know what they are talking...

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      And Bob's greedy ass probably thinks he can make more than 3 mil if Golden Boy accepts 1 mil. That's why this fight isn't happening. Both sides should just come to an agreement for a certain percentage of the overall money made, if its that easy.
                      If they could come to an agreement that would be the best thing for the overall money, Nonito is the bigger named fighter so i would expect Arum to want more but he would not even sit down and do a deal with GBP, I personally dont think Nonito wants to duck either Mares or Rigo, He is a fighter and he would fight anyone but he like most Top rank fighters are like a puppet.

Comment

Working...
                      X