Comments Thread For: Report: Yuriorkis Gamboa Linked To PED Supplier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ricky1978 View Post
    oh ****, another one....who is next?
    The best way to get dopers has always been through the doctors, that's how the PED hubs get exposed. Can you imagine what shit would come out if a guy like Memo Heredia was nailed?

Comment

• I'd like to have seen the expression on 50 cent's face when he heard about this.

Comment

• If you're an arrogant money hungry kid like Yuriorkis or Margarito... Yes, you will cheat on order to get what you want... If you're a humble champion warrior like Juan Manuel Marquez... You will work harder and harder until you get the victory... No need for PEDs.

Comment

• Another one bites the dust...

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
            But Manny is not lance though lol. Team PAC is so sloppy and unorganized if PAC was on it, it would have leaked out already also considering the people that surrounds him are all money hungry and again guy from a 3rd world country couldn't have fooled anyone for this long.

maybe that what he is counting on hoping no one would thnk he is smart enough to do that

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
              Lance Armstrong and Pacquaio are completely different in that Lance needed a team of people to carry it out. He needed his fellow athletes, doctors, trainers, connections, and bribery cash.

Pacquaio on the other hand, has a close knit team. We all already know, Pacquaio gets his supplements from Alex Ariza. Same with Marquez... we all know exactly who is behind his change in physique and conditioning. It's only one guy. Armstrong though -- that information was not so clear before without doing serious research and without information leaks via snitching. He had lots of people participating. It's not a comparison at all.
              Actually, Lance Armstrong's relationship with Michele Ferrari was pretty much seen the same as Pacquiao/Ariza and Marquez/Heredia (although that's not to say you need a Ferrari/Ariza/Heredia to dope). The main reason more people participated in Lance Armstrong's case was because he doped with the rest of Team USPS, whereas a boxer operates more independently most of the time.
              Last edited by samouraď; 01-29-2013, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaBéstia View Post
                If you're an arrogant money hungry kid like Yuriorkis or Margarito... Yes, you will cheat on order to get what you want... If you're a humble champion warrior like Juan Manuel Marquez... You will work harder and harder until you get the victory... No need for PEDs.
                Well said.

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                  Actually, Lance Armstrong's relationship with Michele Ferrari was pretty much seen the same as Pacquiao/Ariza and Marquez/Heredia. The main reason more people participated in Lance Armstrong's case was because he doped with the rest of Team USPS, whereas a boxer operates more independently most of the time.
                  Exactly. The difference in participation is incomparable. Much, much more harder for Lance to conceal his dirt than a single boxer doing dirt.

Comment

• I'm convinced every single last mofo in boxing is doping in one way or another, unless you are taking tests randomly year round..you could dope..clean up and take any test and pass it. The extensive testing done only looks for it currently in your body..not if you've used in the past. Between that and blood flushing and now guys like conte/hereida..yeah boxing is dirty. I'm sure if folks threw enough money at an investigation they would likely find 9 out 10 fighters at one point or another or even currently have taken something. That includes many of the fan favorites around these parts..black, white, euro, asia, india..non excluded. Hell I think Peter Quillin is currently the dirtiest one of all but hey they'll still get him his paychecks.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaBéstia View Post
                      If you're an arrogant money hungry kid like Yuriorkis or Margarito... Yes, you will cheat on order to get what you want... If you're a humble champion warrior like Juan Manuel Marquez... You will work harder and harder until you get the victory... No need for PEDs.
                      I'm really hoping you are right about Marquez but my gut since they mentioned Angel has indicated otherwise...I would hate for two years from now someone catches angel doing something and he dishes to get off and destroys Marquez's legacy like he did so many other athletes in the olympics. I like Marquez but for the life of me cannot understand why of all the people who can do what hereida does he had to go with a guy admittedly the king of doping cover-ups..infact I lost a bit of respect for him because of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X