No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa named tied to PED drug bust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Pacquiao, Marquez, Margarito, Dlh, Rios, Canelo, and Chavez Jr are all suspect, and there place in boxing history is suspect also.
    This post alone reeks of insecurity. You must be intimidated or something. You listed a bunch of fighters who have never tested positive for PEDs, aside from Chavez Jr, but then again weed isn't a PED.

If you wanted to list fighters who actually tested positive or admitted to steroid use try this list: Mosley, Tarver, Berto, Peterson, Toney, Holyfield, Mayorga, Vargas.
    Last edited by thuggery; 01-29-2013, 10:52 AM.

Comment

He should have just got a doctors note for TRT treatment like Peterson and all the UFC fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        This post alone reeks of insecurity. You must be intimidated or something. You listed a bunch of fighters who have never tested positive for PEDs, aside from Chavez Jr, but then again weed isn't a PED.

If you wanted to list fighters who actually tested positive or admitted to steroid use try this list: Mosley, Tarver, Berto, Peterson, Toney, Holyfield.
        Chavez tested positive for diuretics, much more serious than weed.

Comment

Here we go again, wont be long before some finger pointing happens and more names get leaked. After the Balco fiasco, this stuff really isn't surprising.

BTW, let the commission do its job.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post

If you wanted to list fighters who actually tested positive or admitted to steroid use try this list: Mosley, Tarver, Berto, Peterson, Toney, Holyfield.
            Don't forget:

Morales
            Salido
            Vargas
            Botha
            Carrera
            Nino

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Chavez tested positive for diuretics, much more serious than weed.
              True I forgot about that, but again diuretics is not a PED, it's a weight loss drug that makes you piss more often.

I'd still link steroid/EPO use as a major red flag.

Comment

The names associated with PED use, how many of them are cubans or of cuban descent?

Comment

to box 12 rounds off of genetically modified fake foods without real nutrients without some extra assistance is very rare in our era!

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    People still believe Pac wasn't using something he shouldnt have been?

Thats the part that blows my mind the most.
                    The thread is about gamboa and ped.. Not PAC.
                    And there's not a drop of evidence that PAC was juicing. Or that he was connected to any PED organization . Get that to your peanut mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post

So, because a fighter hasn't tested positive for a banned substance means they've never used any? That's what they want you to believe.

Lance Armstrong had millions upon millions of people fooled for years. He managed to elude detection despite the most comprehensive doping tests in history. The only thing that brought Lance down was the testimony of several former teammates. Armstrong would never have been caught if he hadn't been snitched-out.

There are many more boxers out there whose reputation will take a hit in the years to come. Some will be people you least expect. One might be your most admired fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X