No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa named tied to PED drug bust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Nah, he did a whole show to discredit Marquez's win to salvage and protect one of their biggest invevtments and money makers.

just like when Ward ran through everyone and even destroyed Dawson. While he was working with Conte..... Who's athletes are still failing drug test.
    Yet Lampley never mentioned it. Why ? Because Ward is one of their new investments .
    I agree with the Marquez thing, I mean for years they never mentioned anything when Pac was running through way bigger men but as soon as he got KO'd they got upset. Honestly, I'm done with all the finger pointing going on in the industry right now. I'll give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they get caught, I won't accept any excuses then. I'm with Teddy on this one, they should get a government agency to step in and do testing at least on all championship fights.
    Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 01-29-2013, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Damn just like Mosley and Balco. And one of my favorite fighters too.

But here's the thing : if he's juicing between fights but has no illegal substance in his system when he fights, is that still cheating? Mosley took something specifically for the Oscar fight.

Probably got the years mixed up, doesn't mean Gamboa is cleared lol.
      ..... Yes it is still cheating. Muscle growth, fat burning and harder training would still exist.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
        haha. i'm not advocating for him, or even arguing he isn't. Just pointing out Vegans can get enough protein.
        Yeah, true. He sure played it smart when they asked him about PEDs. Started talking about Brazilian nuts or something

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Yeah, true. He sure played it smart when they asked him about PEDs. Started talking about Brazilian nuts or something

I'm still waiting for someone to ask Floyd about the supposed three failed tests to gauge his reaction. Nothing new on those allegations.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            ..... Yes it is still cheating. Muscle growth, fat burning and harder training would still exist.
            I agree, of course it's cheating. One might argue that it'd be better used between training camps when you can max out on lifting

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry
              Quote:

Originally Posted by DoubleMM

THe article states he's on file being a client since 09 to 2012.

Wasn't he being trained by Emmanuel Steward at the time? Uh oh.
              Gamboa never trained with Steward mah dude and he's talking about A-Rod.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Marquez is probably the only fighter that isn't juicing and thus is above suspicion of anykind
                lol! you included Nonito as a suspect (the only one doing all year round testing) but you remove Marquez from suspect of juicing... lol! best joke so far! lol!

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                  I'm still waiting for someone to ask Floyd about the supposed three failed tests to gauge his reaction. Nothing new on those allegations.
                  Because nothing came of it....the guy who started that, Montoya, started that rumor by saying he knew someone he knew someone else that knew Floyd failed 3 tests. There wasn't a shred of evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Because nothing came of it....the guy who started that, Montoya, started that rumor by saying he knew someone he knew someone else that knew Floyd failed 3 tests. There wasn't a shred of evidence.

Personally i truly believe Floyd is clean. This goes against my usual philosophy that the majority or at least half are up to no good. I'd still like someone to ask him though.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                      Gamboa never trained with Steward mah dude and he's talking about A-Rod.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Yes he did bruh....

Comment

Working...
                      X